SLICC RICC EXPOZED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2006
u faggots aint gonna kick off no real dirt anyways. ya'll the 1's obsessed wit another man's picture. ya'll a bunch of faggots
no one's talking bout kicking off dirt. if i'm correct you're the fag that randomly appeared on this board, talking like you're big N bad. san jo ain't shiiiiit. come on now.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
yeah, foos were like "leave slicc rick aloooooooooooooooone"
AINT NOBODY SAID ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT, THO YOU GOT A INSTIGATORS TRACK RECORD...SO WE'LL LET IT GO LIKE THAT...BUT THEN AGAIN FOOLS WAS COMING OUT THE WORKS SWEARING UP AND DOWN...I'LL TOAST A SHOT FOR YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE...WHO WAS THINKING ON IT, A LIL TOO HARD ABOUT IT.
I GOT ME A FAT JAY AND SOME ALCOHOL TO ATTEND TO IN THE MEANWHILE...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
lmfao! quite honestly I could care less if he really had an afro and a dookie rope chain around his neck. I thought people would be able to tell that im kidding around by my last few posts consisting of movie clips and ahahehoos. The biggest laugh of them all is, 85% of posts in this forum are made from school librarys and YMCA clubs all across the state and even in to UTAH!
YEAH TRUE ON THAT...

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
AINT NOBODY SAID ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT, THO YOU GOT A INSTIGATORS TRACK RECORD...SO WE'LL LET IT GO LIKE THAT...BUT THEN AGAIN FOOLS WAS COMING OUT THE WORKS SWEARING UP AND DOWN...I'LL TOAST A SHOT FOR YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE...WHO WAS THINKING ON IT, A LIL TOO HARD ABOUT IT.
I GOT ME A FAT JAY AND SOME ALCOHOL TO ATTEND TO IN THE MEANWHILE...
instigator's track record?

this thread was straight comedy,

i was laughing my ass off, but like yall said, who really takes this internet shit seriously

so why yall trippin?, e-trippin i should say

i eat Chinese food to this board, this shit is better than tv

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
WELL THEN I WOULDNT KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT?...SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO TRIP OFF THESE NORTE/SUR THREADS BUT DONT PARTICIPATE IN ANYTHING IN REALITY, BUT ONLINE EVERYONE GOT AN OPINION...IT IS WHAT IS...FUCK IT TACOS DE PERRO FOR EVERYBODY!!! FUCK THE E-TRIPPING...
TORTILLAS UP!!!
well, i guess who cares what ive done in the street

its not like i can brag about it and get e-respect or anything,

so fuck it

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
well, i guess who cares what ive done in the street

its not like i can brag about it and get e-respect or anything,

so fuck it
NOT EVEN TRYNA LABEL IT THAT WAY G...FAR AS I KNOW YOUR A TENTH GENERATION O.G.GANGSTER DISCIPLE SHOT CALLER OR SOME SHIT...BUT I HAVENT EVEN LOOKED INTO YOUR AFFILIATIONS OR NADA. SO MAYBE IM JUST LUMPING YOU INTO THE CIVILIANS AGAINST GANG BANGING COALITION, THAT WE GET ON THE SICC (THE LAST SANCTUARY OF GANGSTER RAP I MAY ADD). BUT YOUR RIGHT, AINT SHIT WE DONE HERE ON THE STREETS MATTER ON THE SICCNESS...CAUSE THEM E-TEFLON KILLERS, LEFT TOO MANY RANDOM VICTIMS ON THIS BITCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.