Slaughterhouse release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Nice. Circling my calendar.

It's been a long time since I actually purchased an album. Def getting this one.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I used to not fuck with Budden... but yall need to listen... he has quotables... dude is a beast with the lyrics

"I been poppin', held true to my fort/
I'm like Bin Laden...bout to change the whole view of New York"

"Bothered the waitress for another tip/
Told her to bring me a Guerilla Black so she brought another Cris"

"Treat the hood like myspace, gotta make friends with the tommy first"

"Trapped on the chain, got the jewels and cape
Be like Jared, Subways made him lose his weight"

"This fiscal year, I’ma stay hot buzzin
With dude’s that help me shoot like A-rod cousin"

Jan 18, 2006
im personally not feeling joell ortiz at all just like a lot of folks dont like Buddens but Buddens is a good rapper i just havent liked much of the production on his mixtapes lately

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Budden got lyrics but he's boring and he's feeling himself waaay too much....honestly if slaughterhouse didnt have both Royce and Crooked i prolly wouldnt be fuccin wit it.....

but i can fast forward through Budden's verses if need be....ahahaha

Apr 10, 2006
4reals, buddens is cool but his delivery sumtimes is boring 2 me but Joell is a beast. peep his latest mixtape, "Classics" n he drops heat on it. didnt think i'd b feelin da mixtape 2 b honest wit yall but vato came wit it. have 2 lsiten

Jun 24, 2006
IMO his delivery and flow is good... not the best... but good...

ehhh... whatever

that sums it up when it comes to arguing with anyone about Budden on this board. Etiher you like him or you flat out hate him and want him to die. Never understood why people on this board despise him so much. I can jam the fuck outta Budden and Padded Room is a very solid album all the way through