Sir dyno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
but is'nt that a compilation of various Chicano rappers?
Does'nt mean that Dyno rapped with them.
I remember hearing some shit having to do with a vato from Tejas, but that was rumors. Dyno still drops some tyte beats and
lyrics, and ENE in my books.
Like Diablo said, ask them (DRF) yourself.

May 17, 2002
all heresay....people postin up bullshit when the easiest thing 2 do is hit up Dyno yourself....easy to post some shit up that somebody might never get 2 read....dogday records always put out compilations with rappers from the south mixed with north ...does that mean that those rappers are chavalas 2??? hell nah...the shady record labels don't give a fuck what album they put out ....ask Lynch....people sayin some of his albums are wack when it ain't even him puttin' it out.....if a record label owns some of your shit, there ain't shit u can do about it...they could put u on the wackest compilation if they wanted 2, theyre just tryin 2 make a buck

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
DARKROOM GOT SCREWED BY DOGDAY

I AGREE WITH U DIABLO. DOGDAY WAS INVOLVED IN THIS FUCKED UP COMPILATION. IVE SEEN THIS CD IN STORES BUT THERES NO SONGS WITH ALL OF THEM TOGETHER IN THE SAME SONG. ITS ALL SONGS FROM SOME OF DYNOS CD'S THAT WERE ALREADY RECORDED AND WERE JUST THROWN ON THIS COMPILATION RANDOMLY. SO FUCK DOG DAY THEY KNEW DOING THIS SHIT WOULD MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THE PARTIES INVOLVED IN THIS CD WERE OK WITH A NORTENO ON A SCRAP CD FUCK IT DYNO AND DARKROOM SONGS WERE THROWN ON ALOT OF COMPILATIONS LIKE GHETTO 2 DA BARRIO OR UN LAWFUL ENTRY OR CITY OF DOPE. THESE WERE ALL COMPILATIONS THAT DOGDAY INVOLVED DARKROOM IN WITHOUT THEM KNOWING OR EVEN WANTING TO BE IN THEM

May 2, 2002
FUCK THIS SHIT.....MAN I KNOW DJMT..HE'S BECOME ONE OF MY CLOSEST HOMIES..I ASKED HIM ABOUT THAT CD AND DOGDAY WAS TO BLAME...DOGDAY ASKED DYNO AND MT FOR TRACKS FOR SOME COMPILATION...AND WHEN IT DROPPED IT HAD SURENOS RAPPERS ON IT AS WELL....THE HOMEBOY WAS PISSED NO DOUBT...BUT QUIT WITH ALL THE RUMOR BULLSHIT!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ay l1l magic homie....where u 4rm in the 209....i think u might kno my cuzzin

Jan 21, 2003
DYNO AINT NO SCRAP THATS HOW RUMORS GET STARTED CAUSE OF PEEPS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON . THE FACT HE RAPPED WITH CAPONE DONT MAKE HIM A SCRAPA CAPONE CAME AS A BROWN PRIDER REPPIN NO AFFILIATION. DOGDAY FUCKED SHIT UP THERE WITH THE LIL ROB N SHADOW. BUT DONT SAY THAT HOMIE AINT REAL CAUSE HE HAS OPENED ALOT OF DOOR FO CHICANO RAPPERS IN THIS INDRUSTRY HIS A SOLID HOMEBOY. DONT BE DOUBTIN YO OWN KIND. PLUS THAT AN ISSUE THAT NOBODY SHOULD BE SPEAKIN ON CAPONE DISSED DYNO . DYNO DISSED CAPONE BOTTOM LINE THA SHIT IS SQUASHED N THERES NO NEED 2 START WITH RUMORS .

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO@THIS SUBJECT

MAN..CANT A WEEK GO BY WITHOUT SOME "INTERNET" CHARACTER TRYING TO DISCREDIT A NORTHERN ARTIST DO TO SO CALLED "SCRAP AFFILIATION"

IT SEEMS LIKE THERES ALWAYS A THREAD ENTITLED
"MR KEE...SCRAP? OR NORTE?"

"DARKROOM RECORDING WITH CAPONE?"

AND 4 PAGES OF FOLKS SALTING UP NAMES AND SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT THEY "HEARD" THAT THIS GUY IS A RANKER..OR SOMEONES COUSIN USED TO LIVE BY SIR DYNOS GRANMA AND SHE TOLD THEM THAT HE USED TO BANG SUR..

DAMN..HOW BOUT FOLKS JUST DONT EVEN DROP A SINGLE CENT ON SOMETHIN UNTIL YOU DROPPIN FACTS!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
wow...lol....i think u woke up on the wrong side of the bed lol...naw im juss messin

Feb 9, 2003
Well for a fact I know that Dyno aint no scraputo. If he was why would he release GUN or CUETE? Those are like straight up norteno releases. Plus how could you change sur to sir? That's changing a u to an I and that shit is impossible. And Stranger darkroom didn't make a comp with someone from tejas but they did make a song with $crapone. I think thats the Tejas guy you heard about. On another topic i once saw a norteno cd where the cover has a fool with a sombrero and a sarape and he was all flamed up. Does anyone know what cd this was?