Since we are on the topic or fetish or intrest....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
this is for the mles on here.....What is so appealing about long hair?...majority of guys like long hair and what purpose does it serve?????

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
when i see real short hair i think she is a dike....i like hair at least to their shoulders...just my preference

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I just find longer hair more attractive... she can do more with it, pigtails, ponytail, braids, curls... it's cool for the girl to switch it up everyonce in a while. Short hair is just so boy-like, I'm not gonna turn a chick down if she's got short hair, but I don't see the point in having it short. Hair smells good too, so fuck it... let that shit hang, let it get in the way of intimacy so when you are going in for the neck you gotta move it out of the way, kind of like pulling the ribbon off of a birthday present. When a chick pulls the scrunchie out her pony tail and kind of tosses her head around to even out the hair on her shoulders. That type of shit is hot. Wet, long hair is so sexy... if it's dripping down and the girl looks up at you all innocent like then smiles seductively at you. Oh, and it's easier for the bitch to hid razor blades up in her do for when she's gotta cut a ho.

May 18, 2004
sometimes girls look fine as hell with short hair.... not bald but like not all the way down to their shoulders... i dunno why long hair is attractive, its a sign of femonism or whatever.

Apr 25, 2002
I like girls with long hair... especially chicanas with long dark strawberry-smelling hair that goes down to thier ass. I also like long hair on the clam. Fuck a shaved beaver. Theres something erotic about a smooth skin broad with a thatch of dark hair in her crotch. Plus the pubic hair holds in all the delightful vag odors. Them pussy pheramones be workin overtime when theyre all blanketed, teeming in a warm thicket of pubes.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
the funny thing is or why I ask because I am a people watcher and I will see dudes not even knowing what the face looks like get caught in a dream state when they see long hair...like it's some kinda potent.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
@fridge- like the reply " like pulling a ribbon off of a present"...never looked at it like that.I like your response thou.

Apr 25, 2002
Long hair on a girl is cool and all, but what I really like is a girl with extensions in her hair. bamboo earrings, at least two pair. A Fendi bag and a bad attitude. That's all I need to get me in a good mood. She can walk with a switch and talk with street slang, I love it when a woman ain't scared to do her thang. Standing at the bus stop sucking on a lollipop, once she gets pumping its hard to make the hottie stop.