Silva vs. Lidell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
This is from Wanderlie's web site..

"But the best news is that my fight against Chuck would finally happen. This fight is being commented on, here, in U.S.A and there are no excuses anymore. I´ll make he swallow every word he said about me.Warning to you Chuck: I hope you are training very hard, because I will show you Who Silva is. I´ve never had so much eagerness to win this fight".

http://www.wanderleisilva.com.br/site_ing/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=5

I have read on sherdog that the fight will happen September 22. Cant wait for this fight.. I got Wanderlie winning in my book..

Dec 9, 2005
I hope Chuck knocks his ass the fuck out. Can't stand Silva, or any of the Chute Boxe guys for that matter.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
YESSSSSS!!!!! i have been waiting for this day for a long time!!!!!!!
lol chuck couldnt beat rampage and i clearly remeber silva handing rampage a healthy fuckin ass whoopin.. cant wait to see lidell get KOd again have a sick feeling its going to be a lot worse for him this time.. getting KOd 2 times in a row for lidell will hopefully end his dumb ass career... i hope dana white is in tears after this fight as his "golden boy" of the UFC showed all the speculators that he is in fact over rated and always has been!!! FUCK CHUCK FUCK CHUCK FUCK CHUCK!!!!!!!

Dec 9, 2005
Again, I hope Chuck knocks his ass back to Brazil. And the whole ' Wandy beat Rampage and Page beat Chuck ' thing means nothing. Styles make fights, and they are two different beasts.

Wandy does like to press forward though, and he lunges a lot...perfect way for his ass to get caught with that counter right from Chuck.

Feb 7, 2006
Mr Arson said:
chuck is a good counter puncher, and good against the clench, so that helps alot!!!
actually no one ever gets the chance to clinch Chuck. Wanderlei is known for his knees and If chuck does not respect Wanderlei's hand like he did with Rampage the same result might happen. I Believe Wanderlei is more well rounded than Chuck and this may play a part in their fight.