Silva VS. Griffin replay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
silva wont loose unless he fights 2 guys at once. now he will probably fight hendo in 2 or 3 months since he didnt get touched . wow silva is back and i hated on him for his last 2 fights but he is gonna go on a terror. bad news for hendo

Feb 12, 2009
silva wont loose unless he fights 2 guys at once. now he will probably fight hendo in 2 or 3 months since he didnt get touched . wow silva is back and i hated on him for his last 2 fights but he is gonna go on a terror. bad news for hendo

Why did you hate him for the last 2 fights? Its not his fault that those chumps didnt want any? That last guy he fought laid on his back with his feet in the air for like half the fight. Silva is the best around and that why he stepped it up like that for Griffin.No one has ever beat Grifffin like that before and he knows it, thats why he ran away all embarassed like that. He was tottaly helpless!

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
Why did you hate him for the last 2 fights? Its not his fault that those chumps didnt want any? That last guy he fought laid on his back with his feet in the air for like half the fight. Silva is the best around and that why he stepped it up like that for Griffin.No one has ever beat Grifffin like that before and he knows it, thats why he ran away all embarassed like that. He was tottaly helpless!
well i felt he coulda engaged and done more to attempt to punish them , git it ? but he redeemed himself to me as a fan and i feel bad for every dude he ever fights again he is a alien

Nov 7, 2006
well i felt he coulda engaged and done more to attempt to punish them , git it ? but he redeemed himself to me as a fan and i feel bad for every dude he ever fights again he is a alien
then u obviously dont watch anderson fight at all. those last 2 fights were the way they were cause of the other fighters doing nothing. anderson isnt going to open himself up to be ko'ed or anything he's just too smart of a fighter to do that. he's like the superhuman version of chuck lidell with his standing game

Feb 27, 2006
yeah i dont know what fools are talkin bout sayin Andersons back.he never went any where an it cracks me up that some people were actually booing him in the crowd

May 2, 2002
Joe Rogan was right, that was embarassing. I mean from the looks of it, Silva didn't have anything behind that punch. He just stepped back and threw it. It was effective nonetheless.

Forest got outta there quick, fast, and in a hurry, lol.

Jan 18, 2006
then u obviously dont watch anderson fight at all. those last 2 fights were the way they were cause of the other fighters doing nothing. anderson isnt going to open himself up to be ko'ed or anything he's just too smart of a fighter to do that. he's like the superhuman version of chuck lidell with his standing game
glad you mentioned Chuck cuz Silva would have destroyed Chuck in his prime.

Feb 28, 2006
lol @ people hating on silva's last 2 fights cause he didnt whooped his opponents asses like he did the rest of them. shows how fucking good he is. i wanna see a rashad evans vs silva fight. both are great boxers and rashad has probably the most explosive wrestling game @ 205 that can catch silva.

Jan 18, 2006
i know Machida is all about calculated attacks and countering and what not but if Rashad was a good boxer he would not have got worked like he did by Machida, Silva would destroy him too.