Signs: Waste of Corn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Unfortunately, I hadn't heard anyone talk about the movie Signs, so I rented it over the weeked..

It is one of the worst movies of all time. I can't think of a worse one actually. The aliens are dumb. They can make crop circles all over the world, but can't get past a board and nails? Your local hick is more threatening. A GLASS OF FUCKING WATER can kill them?

The kids were scary and ugly. I wanted them to die. The ending was HORRIBLE. They killed one alien and that's supposed to symbolize the defeat of all the aliens?? The kid has a book that tells everything that the aliens are going to do?? The movie was corny and would've been lame in 1982. I hate this movie! Never see this shit. Ever..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
Vamps said:
The kid has a book that tells everything that the aliens are going to do??
In case you didn't get it...the movie was about fate and believing in the "signs" that proove God's existence.

I thought it was a good movie, but like pitty suggested...different strokes for different folks.

Jan 25, 2003
pitty4thebitti said:

it's like that for every movie you watch in the theater's compared to home.
lmao yeah toopers a moron....hes watching at home on his 12 inch tv and the speakers on the tv wondering "why the hell aint them big ol aliens been lookin bigguh? and why aint dat lial gurl beah screamin deeat loud?" while sticking his hand up his asshole

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
LMAO good review Vamps. Yeah i fell ya on the boards and nails stuff, but maybe they just evolved to rely their strength on technology, so their bodies are weak.

also if they have less gravity on their planet theyll be weaker than an average human.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Blight said:

also if they have less gravity on their planet theyll be weaker than an average human.
Good observation Blight. Also, if water was so harmful to the aliens, they wouldn't be able to walk around or expose themselves to our air & atmosphere...

In addition, that must be the only household out in the COUNTRY (i.e. rural!!) that doesn't keep at least one rifle in the house!! WTF!!

Right on Vamps...