Sideshows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2005
IM LOOKIN FOR ANYONE WHO HAS PICS OR VIDEO OF ANY SIDESHOWS OR EVEN HOES FOR THAT MATTER SO I CAN PUT TOGETHER A WEBSITE AND A LIL VIDEO TO PUT SOME SHIT OUT THERE FOR DA 209 CUS IT HARD AS FUCK TO GET SOME SHIT LIKE THAT OUT HERE SO IF SO LEMME KNOW AIGHT...GONE

Mar 15, 2005
im plannin recording all sorts of shit in stoccton soon mayne i jus got an old ass camera not the new digi shit and i gotta get a video card wit the right inputs to get the vid off the cam and into the comp....im a prolly jus wait till i got the loot to buy a digi dvd recorder.....but yeah i been wantin ta put some shit together show foos how it goes down in the 209.....

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
If you got an 8mm anolog camera you can just get a converter. Hook ur camera into the converter box, plug the box into a usb or firewire port...video converted.

Mar 21, 2005
OO just recently at a sideshow, my girl got held by gunpoint by border brothers cuz she had her 14 yr old lil cuzz with her n he was flamed up....They took her helllla expensoive digital camera that she had borrowed from her work and tha motha fuckaz hit n ran her car!

Jun 27, 2003
Sideshows done got hella crazier than they was tho.. I think all the popo attention just makes that shit more crazy nah mean.