SICCness.NEt Brings in 1,300 Heads TO South San Diego 4 a HUGE PARTY!@! The PIcz..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2006
Dammit, You Put Siccness.net On a Party Flyer and THE STREETS go Nutz.. Last Night. Friday NIGHT the Party HIT Sydro and The heads Came in BY THA THOUSAND...
When It Comes to These EVENTS, Siccness.net GOT ITS HAND ON THA GAME, Yha SiccNess And ALL You Rappers Make a Grip.. but If WE TALKING ABOUT MONEY? Alot Of You CATS are About GET MONEY .. Or YOU Wanna DO A SHow,, BUt you still Talk down on the Crew Leaders...
Calling Me a Fake, a Buster, a Weenie, this and That.... Cuz How I run my Crew, Cuz how I talk and how I do things.. .
Well I guess I am exactly What you say I am.. I take all the shit You talk about me.. I know how Hard it is for You guys.. The Music Industry is Shady, Its Corrupt, It is all about who you know or how much cash you got.. Everything is all Planned out, and Set up so a Artist like you will never get any chance.. BUT Its cool how you have the net and websites so You can band Together and talk and work on stuff.. Communication is everything . I love this Website..
I Make all The Connections I need Right here.. People know whats up. They see The websites. they see the myspace. they know the Events. they know the crew and exactly what we do.. And if the crew leader is hanging out on Some website.. he must be looking for something.... And I see it RIght here.. alot of you guys have The look. the talent, the Style.... But everytime I find Someone, YOu guys are Scared.. Scared of what.. To Come up? To be Seen?? I know I may be Different but I know how TO Come up. I LOve to Blow Shit up. I love to Make cash and Spend IT on all my Homies at the Mall. I love to Floss in Nice cars.. I was born like that. And if Radio or Some Dj wont play your shit.. Fuck them. YOu dont need them. The Industry is Punks.. I do my own shit......
I get MY OWN MONEy, and If I need more, IT is there Waiting for me.. I can just ask Anyone.. whoever.. But I'm alright.. I got what I need.. a Few Cameras and a Bunch of Blank Tapes.. I got Filmers all over the city.. The new footage coming in. It is great. I know parties may not be your Thing.. BUt I cant Make them fast enough.. Orders coming in all the time..

Jun 16, 2006
You guys Know I show alot of Love to Siccness.net

You guys know I show alot of Love to Siccness.net.... I do alot of events. and I do some events that I will pull 40% black .. and some I do white boy events.. and some full LAtino events in National City or Shell town whatever.. but on every Flyer. I always try to put the website on there. Props to.. YOU guys never Notice that. and some of those go to print.. I let it be known about this cool website to people who never knew...

Dec 25, 2003
Ok thats tight, but again, where are them grown-ups???

I meant the 21+ folks, esp. the chicks???

I just dont see em' cuz all I see is again; TOO MANY YOUNGSTERS, bro!!...

Sorry bout my rudeness dawg, but I gettin too old for this type of shit......

So rock on, Jimmy!!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
If that's your thing to reach the youngsters of Dago homie, do your thing. but a lot of heads on the siccness are older, if you serious about your shit you should try to do 21 plus events with some grown women on the fliers and I think more people on the Siccness will take you more seriously.jus my 2 cents homie

Feb 21, 2004
www.myspace.com
SHIT WHO CARES IF THEY GROWN OR NOT!! MONEY IS MONEY NO MATTER WHO GOT IT.. N HONESTLY THOSE ARE THA FANS ... THA YOUNG ONES.. AINT NO OLD NIGGA GONNA RUN UP TO YOU ASKIN FOR YO AUTOGRAPH!!! SHIT IT DONT MATTER WHO COME TO THA PARTY AS LONG AS THA MONEY IS FLOWIN...I CAN DIG IT!!
SHEEEEYAT!!

Jan 12, 2006
HeaterVille said:
SHIT WHO CARES IF THEY GROWN OR NOT!! MONEY IS MONEY NO MATTER WHO GOT IT.. N HONESTLY THOSE ARE THA FANS ... THA YOUNG ONES.. AINT NO OLD NIGGA GONNA RUN UP TO YOU ASKIN FOR YO AUTOGRAPH!!! SHIT IT DONT MATTER WHO COME TO THA PARTY AS LONG AS THA MONEY IS FLOWIN...I CAN DIG IT!!
SHEEEEYAT!!
this comin from a 16 year old who attended the event!

e-low

Sicc OG
Oct 5, 2004
JImrockBBHcrew said:
You guys know I show alot of Love to Siccness.net.... I do alot of events. and I do some events that I will pull 40% black .. and some I do white boy events.. and some full LAtino events in National City or Shell town whatever.. but on every Flyer. I always try to put the website on there. Props to.. YOU guys never Notice that. and some of those go to print.. I let it be known about this cool website to people who never knew...

YO I READ YOUR THREAD AND I FEEL YOU A 100% BUT THIS IS MY SECOND TIME TRYING TO PLUG WITH YOU AND I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM YOU ........ I HAVE THIS T.V. SHOW ON CHANNEL 95 COX CABLE IT RUNS FOUR NIGHT A WEEK THURSDAY THRU SUNDAY @11:30 p.m. I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR EVENTS. SO CALL ME 619-817-9606

May 1, 2003
HeaterVille said:
AINT NO OLD NIGGA GONNA RUN UP TO YOU ASKIN FOR YO AUTOGRAPH!!!
I aint got nooo problem askin a tight artist that I listen to for their autograph...I'll be 35 this month. But you right...most older catz afraid of being labled a groupie. Screw dat....SIGN MY CD!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DONT HATE THE YOUNG CHICKS MAN I HOPE IM DOING IT LIKE JERRY BUSS WHEN IM OLDER..65 WITH A FINE ASS 18 YEAR OLD CHICK. MAYBE YOU HAVE TO SPEND A LIL MORE TIME GIVIN HER TRAINING BUT YOU DONT GOTTA REALLY WORRY BOUT BABY DADDY DRAMA AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT.

Jun 16, 2006
"In The SOuthside Sd Streets" GHOST RIDING LOCALS . Palm AVE. party

Wow I saw Siccness.net in the streets.. They get all the good pictures of all the San Diego Locals going crazy. Mann. Is this Ghost Riding.. Teach me..I wanna do it....

Jun 16, 2006
This is The scene.. Lil Al Doesnt make Apperances.. J Smoove Doesnt show up.. These Guys are fading away.. Young Sicc wont show up, we already know about that guy.. YOu want your rapper to come up. He has to make Apperances.. The only way I am good as a Promoter is I'm in the streets. I'm doing events.. And I am not doing to stop

Here are last Fridays pics..

Jun 16, 2006
This is The scene.. Lil Al Doesnt make Apperances.. J Smoove Doesnt show up.. These Guys are fading away.. Young Sicc wont show up, we already know about that guy.. YOu want your rapper to come up. He has to make Apperances.. The only way I am good as a Promoter is I'm in the streets. I'm doing events.. And I am not doing to stop

Here are last Fridays pics..