Siccness Den Mother!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
LOL...I didnt see your quistion.

I mostly deep fry or steam asparagus, but grilled would work too. I would not use butter, but brush em with some evoo and maybe some garlic butter on top when they are done.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
boil the eggs, cut em in half, put the yolks in a bowl and set the whites to the side.

add diced onion, hella small diced bell pepper, minced garlic, about a spoon of mayo, a shot of mustard, and a small spoon of sour cream. season with pepper. stir the shit out of it until its smooth. Spoon it all into the corner of a ziploc bag, cut a small piece of the corner off, and pipe the yolk mix into the egg white halves. sprinkle paprika and chopped chives over the top and serve.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Im hungry but dont know what to make..

i got hamburger. jalapeno poppers. chicken pot pies. cereal. hamburger helper. fish stick. i got a bag of raw chicken wings but no hot sauce in sight.. chicken breast.. canned chicken. canned tuna. top ramen.. hella soups. tomatoe paste tomatoe sauce.i have SRIRACHA but is that any good for chicken wings?? i want to throw somethin together but fuck i hate thinking.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Im hungry but dont know what to make..

i got hamburger. jalapeno poppers. chicken pot pies. cereal. hamburger helper. fish stick. i got a bag of raw chicken wings but no hot sauce in sight.. chicken breast.. canned chicken. canned tuna. top ramen.. hella soups. tomatoe paste tomatoe sauce.i have SRIRACHA but is that any good for chicken wings?? i want to throw somethin together but fuck i hate thinking.
That shit sounds like a stoners paradise JAPE... LOL...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I would boil it in chicken stock and onions, pull the meat off the bones in shreds, season them with whatever 'messcan' spices you prefer and voila.