Siccness Beat Battle *** FINALS ***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Vote for beat you feeling most...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
might need a tie breaker... I didn't even vote, little my little bro listen and choose - cause he never heard of either producer and was impartial.

Dec 28, 2009
Damn that was a close one. Every round was close. Had major anxiety checking the votes every few minutes. Shoutout to all the producers who participated. Thank you R. NATO for hosting the battle. Thank you everyone who took the time to listen to the beats and voted.

Now who is ready for the next one? This time I hope we can get slapmaster and elow on this one. So you guys ready for the siccness beat battle part 2? Let's do this.

Mar 23, 2013
Damn that was a close one. Every round was close. Had major anxiety checking the votes every few minutes. Shoutout to all the producers who participated. Thank you R. NATO for hosting the battle. Thank you everyone who took the time to listen to the beats and voted.

Now who is ready for the next one? This time I hope we can get slapmaster and elow on this one. So you guys ready for the siccness beat battle part 2? Let's do this.
Congrats D.E.A I knew that was your beat....I'm up For the next battle lets roll.
And for those who don't know this ya boy e-low lol....:siccness:

Jul 12, 2002
Congrats phreakey and thanks to everybody that participated. I voted on every battle and I didn't hear one beat I would consider wack. It was a good reminder that the Siccness is full of talented people.:siccness:

Props: phreakey