Shud I be happy...or pist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
OK, for ne of yall that noe me....u noe that Im a white chic rappin. For ne of yall that dont, well now ya noe. If ya dont get it, ask sumbadee.

Some fucking white female came out BEFORE me...and she RAPS! Now...WHAT THA FLYING FUCK?! That's supposed to be me! Not her, ME. I mean...I wanted to b tha first, but that aint tha only reason Im rappin ... it's cuz I love what I do. And I just been lookin forward to bein tha first for so long...it's like...all my dreams got shut down. But I realize I just gotta stay on top, get finished makin my demo...and blow her tha fuck outta tha game. I mean, shud I be happy that a white chic made it? Or shud I be more agressive to her because she's tryna take my place? And if Iam gonna be agressive...it's gonna b like tha Biggie n Pac thing, tha Ja Rule n 5o thing.....n Imma blow her tha fuck out of the water. She wont survive a second wen Im in.......But my concern iz...shud I be nice?

-STeP-

PS: All this bitch talks about iz shakin ass and 22's. LoL...I talk about meaningful shit...her video makes me sick. Walkin around in some short ass shorts n shit. Fuckin hoe. Disgrace to white girls all over America.

Jun 12, 2002
Ain't NO NO NO NO Spotlight For This Child...*Yawns*

Why Do You Think People Would Give A Fucc Or Express Any Concern ?....Ok..If Mitchy Slicc...Or LIL .C.S Came To Plate On Some rap Shit...Peoples Eyes Will Laminate...Peoples gunna absorb The Game Up..But You ?...You ?...Who Fives A Fucc ?.....Quit Broadcastin' Cuzz...Gather Your Bags And Head Bacc To The Strip...You Can Live Like Royalty Off of Your Prostitution Checcs....In The Fear Of Brewin' Up Controversy...I'ma Leave It As It Stands....You Cannot be Co-Dependent On A Board To Sprinkle You With Love...Rapers Are Born...Not Bred....PARK YOUR ASS ELSEWHERE !

Real !

Deuce....Psychedelic Credentials

2 C's

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
.......uhhh

Wut tha hell? I didnt ask for a fuckin novel and shit. I asked for a fuckin answer, yes or no. That's it. stop takin shit to heart

Jul 27, 2002
its kind of like when this other half mexican half white guy went into the liquor store before me and bought a gallon of milk. Shit I was pissed I just bought orange juice instead but I'm still pissed. That was suppose to be me with the fucken milk man.

Aug 15, 2002
somebody tell this broad that Carmen Electra was rappin(poorly i might add) way back in like 92 or 93..im sure somebody can dig up that album on the net

but Step if youre cute theres always a market for you so dont trip

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
yeah she put out a self titled album in 93'

"but Step if youre cute theres always a market for you so dont trip"...........sad but true

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
lol

that's true. yea, i dont really care any more. i kind of realized i took that shit to heart when i shouldn't have. i was just really shocked i guess. and damn, everyones all gettin mad at me and shit!!! i was surprised. but yea, i've been takin criticism for 17 years. no problem.

-_|STeP|_-

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
i think it's sad the industry bases talent on looks and image. that's why some of the new school crap is bullshit. ya know? but im not sayin im ugly or gorgeous. i dont know, i guess you'll all just have to see for yourselves.

-_|STeP|_-

Sep 13, 2002
True........ but then again i guess it goes back to this. if you say ya a dime you need to be a dime.....if you say you strapped ya need to be strapped.

so if ya ugly and nasty, or a rat head, then ya need to rap about being ugly and nasty, or being a rat head.

feel me

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
lmao

so i guess ill be rapping about looking like a skinny, pretty lookin bum then.

lol naw but i feel u. i dont rap about what i look like though. or getting my pussy sucked and Prada like most of these hoes do. i rap about the past 17 years of my life and what's important. usually i get angry in my songs or wail out.

haha but yea proppa i feel you to the fullest. hah. your right.

-_|STeP|_-

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Wallnutz said:
somebody tell this broad that Carmen Electra was rappin(poorly i might add) way back in like 92 or 93..im sure somebody can dig up that album on the net

but Step if youre cute theres always a market for you so dont trip
Yeah I remember that. I even saw one of her damn music videos! She is the damn broad yall should hate on since she doing playboy and all that shit!

Apr 25, 2002
i think you need to stop acting like she took your spot.. if she had videos shes a lot more reckognized then you and no1 has even heard of you.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
Yea, I'm basically just overreacting. I just don't care any more. I don't want to rap to be the first, or the first successful one. I want to rap because it's what I love to do and I want to say what I have to say. Anyways, I kind of feel like an asshole...lol. I was really bitching. But it's all good. I'm straight off it now. I just really don't care. Thanks for ya criticism and stuff cause it helps......seriously. Thanks

-STeP-

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
Yes, I know. I have never been public. Only ones that know about me are the people I went to school with.

-STeP-