Should vuvuzela's horns be banned from World Cup 2010???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should vuvuzela's be bad at World Cup 2010

• Total voters
Mar 12, 2010
I repeat, if you had ever played the game enough to know why such things matter, then you would be complaining too

BTW, a few years ago they changed the ball in the NBA, players complained that they are not feeling it and they quickly reverted to the old one. Something to think about
are you talking about when they tried to use the synthetic leather balls??? If so they changed back for good reason. Scoring went down and they was afraid they were going to lose fan support because there werent as many points being scored like i said american fans want to see scoring and lots of it. you want to make soccer more interesting change the ball so it easier to score make those goalies earn their paychecks.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
YES I DO CALL THEM EXCITING I COULD WATCH BASBALL PLAYERS TAKE THE BALL YARD ALL DAY AND THE HITS THAT FOOTBALL PLAYER GIVE AND TAKE ARE THINGS OF BEAUTY. AS FOR WHAT PEOPLE IN EUROPE CALL EXCITING WELL IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING US AMERICANS HAVE BETTER TASTE IN AND THATS OUR SPORTS.

WE PREFER THERE TO BE ACTION AS OPPOSED TO A BUCH OF GUYS KICKING A BALL UP AND DOWN A FOOTBALL FIELD AND HARDLY EVER SCORING AND WE PREFER THERE TO BE A WINNER IN A GAME AS OPPOSED TO SETTLING FOR TIES. I GUESS THATS WHY THERE ARE AN AWFUL LOT OF GOOFY LOOKING PEOPLE OVER THERE BECAUSE SETTLING FOR A TIE IS LIKE KISSING YOUR SISTER.

SO IN CLOSING BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SOCCER
pretty much the whole WORLD disagrees with you and nobody but america really likes baseball, ice hockey, nascar, basketball or NFL

I love NFL though (and playing B-Ball).

Football (soccer) is the world game, most watched and played in the world, nobody really cares if america doesn't fucking like it

WE love it.

:D

Mar 12, 2010
pretty much the whole WORLD disagrees with you and nobody but america really likes baseball, ice hockey, nascar, basketball or NFL

I love NFL though (and playing B-Ball).

Football (soccer) is the world game, most watched and played in the world, nobody really cares if america doesn't fucking like it

WE love it.

:D
ice hockey is canadas game as for nascar that is only a part of america that likes that shit right around the bible belt area as for the rest of the world playing and watching soccer that doesnt exactly make it the sport of all sports. I have stated my views about soccer and that it would be more entertaining if they scored more and have less ties and for guys to be complaing about horns and the ball being different changing the game maybe the change is good. when it all boils down to personal preference and my preference is that football is more exciting than futbol

Mar 12, 2010
Basketball and ice hockey should not be in that list
basketball is becoming more worldly and that is more and more evident when you see not only players from other countries are showing off their trade in the NBA as well as there being an european basketball league

Mar 12, 2010
Ah yes, watching a bunch of steroid freaks slam their bodies against each other is more beautiful than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_zRoGI5mA&feature=player_embedded

ahhh yes and no one in soccer does p.e.d's and as far as beautiful homeruns and guys being struck out are a thing of poetry. Long touchdown passes and brutal tackles are things that many times cannot be given justice to thru words alone but upon seeing them bring wincing reactions and oh shit how'd he do that comments. steroid freaks may hit or throw the ball further but the raw abilities that alot of people are born with and the hand eye co-ordination cant be chemically enhanced but to each their own

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
ahhh yes and no one in soccer does p.e.d's and as far as beautiful homeruns and guys being struck out are a thing of poetry. Long touchdown passes and brutal tackles are things that many times cannot be given justice to thru words alone but upon seeing them bring wincing reactions and oh shit how'd he do that comments. steroid freaks may hit or throw the ball further but the raw abilities that alot of people are born with and the hand eye co-ordination cant be chemically enhanced but to each their own
Do you understand the difference between that Xavi pass and what you describe??

Hint: there is a lot of intelligence and thought involved in the former while the latter appeals to primal Stone Age male instincts

Mar 12, 2010

Hint: there is a lot of intelligence and thought involved in the former while the latter appeals to primal Stone Age male instincts
maybe i would if i could see it but am unfortunately at work. Look it is a preference thing it would be like me saying i am whiskey drinker and you are a wine drinker and us arguing over which is better. you prefer soccer and i prefer something with a little more action

Feb 8, 2006

You playing sports is laughable chess boy

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
You playing sports is laughable chess boy
Actually I have played very little chess as a kid and I am not very good at it because I don't have the large situational knowledge experienced players do.

But I have played a lot of football, and I do have the chess-like geometric vision of the game that Xavi does. So basically do not talk about things you don't know