SHOT's FIRED AT J-Diggs and Keak at Concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
yea i seen the dvd,and it was treal tv 1....and i dont think the dude eva woke up to be honest....how important is "your" health to you? would you ........nevamind im not gon even ask

Feb 5, 2006
C.M.P CEO said:
yea i seen the dvd,and it was treal tv 1....and i dont think the dude eva woke up to be honest....how important is "your" health to you? would you ........nevamind im not gon even ask

U TALKIN BOUT WHEN DIGGS BLIND SIDED DUDE? HE PUNCHED DUDE RIGHT ON THE SIDE OF HIS HEAD AND HE DIDNT EVEN KNOCK HIM OUT.

Dec 4, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
U TALKIN BOUT WHEN DIGGS BLIND SIDED DUDE? HE PUNCHED DUDE RIGHT ON THE SIDE OF HIS HEAD AND HE DIDNT EVEN KNOCK HIM OUT.

yea the sucker punch..............

......diggs throws on such a front......im sure he tuff but he to full of himself.....

Nov 13, 2005
yadida,whoa.........Im from the great northwest, washington at that big guy. Its about informing fans of diggs and keak you smuck. cause I was at the show me your rakk concert with dealer, the block repp and was a vip when I'm only 18 dummy YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and seen the racks hit the
"most hated" in tacoma.

Feb 5, 2006
druski said:
yadida,whoa.........Im from the great northwest, washington at that big guy. Its about informing fans of diggs and keak you smuck. cause I was at the show me your rakk concert with dealer, the block repp and was a vip when I'm only 18 dummy YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and seen the racks hit the
"most hated" in tacoma.

HAHA WUT U SAY?

Aug 9, 2005
Too bad niggas aint get to see the whole show prolly just cuz some cat did some corny shoot in the air shit! if you was ther you'd know if the stars was alright! props to digs for gettin his chips and gettin out. not to say tacom'a on no punk shit cuz I was shot in tacoma in 99 but if niggas was shot you would know about it seems you just wanted to say nigga we be shootin up here. seems your post shoulda just read:

subject:Ayyy

Ayyy nigga we be dumpin up here in Tacoma too!

haha naa but I know the show gave you bit of a pass but don't act like did diggs get shot nigga they said go home cuz a shooting not cuzz diggs was hit and nigga we got news up here! rap concert star shot would be on komo kiro and king!