Short Nitty - aw hell naw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
Fucking sick shit homeboy. I have listened to the first 2 RDV cds probably more than the group members combined. I couldnt find the newest one so I downloaded a few tracks online and that was one of them. I cant imagine RDV without Nitty. He was one talented mathafucka but that shit aint right. I hope he gets his.

May 2, 2002
og MS said:
and is now in prison serving his time for this sick ass crime.

didnt the cat commit suicide while awaiting trial?
correct me if I'm wrong
Yeah, he commited suicide. He hanged himself.

Aug 17, 2002
I think Matt ("Heat Myser") is right...

Although I believed that rumor when I first heard about it last summer... I believe now that is all that it is... No one has confirmed it and I think he is tryin to get it appealed... I read somethin about it in the Pitch... www.thepitch.com

"He killed that baby's mind. Man he pulled a faggot crime."

Aug 15, 2002
hes a bitch

listen up... the seamen found in the girl was a match to SHORT NITTY faggot nigga rapeda lil girl... he get no respect or pity... music was tight... but no more will i care for faggot nitty

we used to chill and smoke... you knew he was a lil off but he was a cool ass mofo. the liquor and drugs definately took effect of his mind but he was cool.... til this fucked up shit

"a day in the life, of the death of lil nitty" Bakarii "Little Nitty"

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I did an interview with Big Scoob and the rest of the RDVs right before the release of Roguish Ways and they confirmed that he didnt kill himself and all those rumors are false...direct quote from Scoob when i asked if Nitty tried to kill himself....

"He did try, the reason why they gettin the rumor that he's dead is because we put it out, know what i'm sayin? Its like Day In The Life and the death of lil Nitty. June 7, 2001 Short Nitty died to us. Thats to us in our eyes, thats the day Short Nitty killed Tyrone Kendell." -Big Scoob

We'll have the entire interview up on the new site when it gets going. But that is straight from the source. I hope that answers a lot of questions flying around.

Nick

Aug 24, 2002
I sit here and wonder WHY??? I just would think he'd be more busy being creative not sick :( Shit like this makes me wonder why the fuck I'm alive, because no matter the lyrics of an artist, if I like that artist for whichever reason, I look up to that person and I don't mean by doing what the lyrics say, I mean by always working hard and do my best to achieve success in whichever shape or form. When shit like this happens it kills part of that inside, just because it isn't fair to that girl and it makes me hate a lot, as if I don't have enough to hate already. That type of shit hould not be forgiven. Sadly, I hope he is dead even though he isn't.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
damn thats fucked up i liked nitty...he had good verses and his voice was off the hook..t.oo bad everyone is going for the little girls now...Sicx..SPM..R.Kelly....too many talented muthafuckers...or theyre just eating hoes Big Lurch....rappers need to kick the drugs if theyre gonna do shit like this

Aug 21, 2002
What jail is Nitty in... I'll go to jail just to whip his ass...
And he was the tightest nigga from the RDV's....

Talking about in his music, people lied on him... He just proved to everyone that he lies.. He's not truly blessed anymore...

Sep 1, 2002
Aight, what he did was fucked up, real fucked up; But alot of yall muthafuckas on here sayin faggot thisI'll Beat his ass dat shit! Let tha past Be tha past, move on, he got his punishment for it, let it go. I Bet some of yall same foos Be Bout 20yrs. old fuckin 15, 16 yr. olds; And if you don't regularly who have on ocassions, lets Be real. He got his kill it!