Shock G "Fear Of A Mixed Planet"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^

I need it too, where is it avail? Did it hit the rasputins yet? This one came in under the radar, should be nice hearing some new Shock

May 6, 2002
This is a tight cd. Str8 DU style. The features are on point. Ant D.O.G. snaps on track #2, while Ray Luv does the same on track #4. Yukmouth is on track #5, which is one of the best songs on the album. Numskull is featured on track #7, and he goes off on certain subjects, not giving a f***. It's sort of like a good guy/bad guy point of view with him and Shock. The only bad part is song is only a little over a minute long. Overall, this a great cd. Really laid back positive vibe.

Apr 1, 2002
$10 plus shipping at his site www.shockg.com here's the link to buy the cd: http://www.shockg.com/merch/index.htm His site's tight as fuck, check out his slang glossary shit's funny as hell.

I heard Shock on the radio this morning and dude is hella intellectual, I'm lookin forward to coppin this shit. Official release date is 10/12/04 I believe, but you can cop it at several places but hit up the link I gave ya.

C

CCCUser925

i seen Shock at the elephant bar in concord tha otha day...with some ugly skinny chinese bitch...but yeah..his album is pretty tight...copp it!!