Sharks Hockey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2006
Who Watches The Sharks or at lest Watches Hockey?
Playoff are Just around the Corner so I Gotta Put It Down For Them San Jo' Sharks!

Jul 9, 2005
Shaaaaaaarrrrrrrks!!!!! Yea^^^ Billy Guerin's hatrick was sicc. Hopefully the Sharks can gain some momentum and whip ass in the playoffs.

Aug 24, 2006
I Have a Deep Fealling That They Will!! Cheechoo Is Just Starting to Heat Up an So is Guerin. Patrick Marleau always Whips Ass in Playoff. Just Need Joe Thornton to Keep Do Wat he does best an thats to Rack up thos Assists!!
Along with Goaltending! Nabokov Should get the Start in the Playoffs cuz hes been Playing like theres No Tomarrow, 3 shoutouts in the last 4 games!

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

I aint gonn lie..I'm a bandwagon Sharks fan...only watch em in the playoffs...but I do try to check out their highlights on sportscenter and they been smashin muthafuccaz this year...

May 15, 2002
Sorry to break it to you guys, but the Sharks aren't going anywhere in the playoffs. They're complete pussies (except for Bell, who's a sav), they rely on individual efforts to set up plays instead of working as a team, and they're inconsistent. Plus, I just saw them last Saturday against Edmonton and it was by far the most boring hockey game I have ever seen.

And Cheechoo is highly overrated. He can't handle the puck or set up plays. He's got an insanely quick shot and can lay a good bodycheck, but can't back it up for the life of him. They do have the best goaltending in the league though (excepting Brodeur, but it's not fair to compare people to him).

I'm a Penguins fan, but I don't think they'll make it very far either.

Aug 24, 2006
As For the Sharks in the Playoffs time will tell!!

RedStorm said:
I'm a Penguins fan, but I don't think they'll make it very far either.
I am glad that the Penguins Got a New deal for a new arena so they can stay in Pittsburgh tho!

Aug 24, 2006
4 Sho!! its that time of Year to Keep on eye on the Sharks. U Feel Me!

Playoff Hockey can have some of the Crazyest Shit ull ever see in a Sport!!

Sep 26, 2005
i use to watch all tha gamez then moved havent seen anything in like 3 yrz i remember nabokov waz hella good checchoo waz alright kinda quick, but when tha sharkz go to tha playoffz they start lossin it yall remember when they got beat by detroit in tha semi finalz hope they win it this time

Sep 26, 2005
RedStorm said:
lol you mean like 10 years ago when they lost to Detroit? I don't think the Sharks have played Detroit in the playoffs in a looong time.
like 4 yrz ago when tha wingz went to play against colorado i forget who won that yr

Jul 9, 2005
Anyone watch the game last night vs. Atlanta???? Sharks crushed em.

This tiny ass dude 'Sim' tried to fight Mark Bell..... Bell broke the dudes eye socket in one uppercut!!!! lol at Bell too, the whole time he was jockeying for position he looked like "Is this guy serious?".... then he just smashed on Sim.

edit: found it on youtube...(doesnt look like much but later in the game they said Sim was out for the rest of the season cuz Bell broke his eye socket)
uppercut @ :26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3OMOC9PIkI