SHAQ IS CRYING LIKE A BITCH!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
Lakers center Shaquille O'Neal scored a game-high 35 points on 15-of-27 shooting from the field and 5-of-11 shooting from the line. But after the game, O'Neal cried that his team had been the victim of a robbery.

With a white hat pulled low over angry eyes, O'Neal blamed the Lakers' loss on the refereeing. O'Neal was whistled for three offensive fouls -- and the Arco crowd howled for many more. The Lakers got 31 fouls to the Kings' 25.

"In order to beat us, you have to beat us fair and square," O'Neal said. "There's only one way to beat us. It starts with a 'C' and ends with a 'T.' The real basketball fans understand what's going on here." O'Neal said, alleging his team was cheated of a victory.

Cheating accusations aside, the referees couldn't be totally at fault for a mediocre effort by the Lakers -- and a solid performance by the Kings until a hectic fourth quarter. It was just the third defeat in 27 playoff games for the Lakers. The Kings ended the Lakers NBA-playoff record streak of consecutive road victories at 12. They also made their chances of winning the series far more realistic.

Apr 25, 2002
What a lil biach.

This right here might as well be considered the final, cause neither of the east coast teams can fuck with the west.

The Lakers looked bad last night. We'll see what happens on Friday.

GO KINGS!

Apr 25, 2002
yea...

shaq was butt hurt....

i saw a fair game for the most part...

last game it was the other way around...

so you know...

shit happens.....

lakers in 6

Apr 25, 2002
DID ANYBODY SEE SHAQ FLOP ON VLADE IN THA FOURTH QUARTER?....THAT SHIT WUZ FUUUUUNNY AND OBVIOUS...HIS ACTING IS BAD OFF COURT AZ WELL AZ ON THA COURT...$IDEWAYZ

May 12, 2002
Yet the Kings always cry...Laker fans open your eyes and ears.Your hero is a big bitch that cant shoot a jumper if his Shaq pack depended on it...Dude needs to go make Kazoom pt.2.Or better yet make more double platinum rap albums.BWAAAHA HAAAAAAA HA.

May 16, 2002
Its funny how some of these people start talkin all this shit about Shaq when they now deep down they would luv to have him on there team and most of em talk shit cause he Punishes there team...

If you wanna talk about NO COMPOSURE...Just watch the Queens...There the ones who are always Crying like some HOE CAKES...And Divac is the Ring Leader...The master or flops and the master of saying stupid bullshit...

Hey Fila I noticed you never brought up Divac saying that if the Kings have homecourt advantage against the Lakers then they wont beat Sac...But your bringing up Shaq making a few comments about the refs...

Will see what you have to say when the Lakers take care of buisness at Staples...

May 14, 2002
who was it that was crying about the officiating in game 1 oh yeah hella sac fans on here the door swings both way playaz dont bitch about the officiating in game one then diss shaq for crying about it in game 2 thats just fucking retarted kings outgunned us no doubt just like against the lake show you cant go down by ten or so on sac and expect to trade jumpshots i think it was ainge who said that last night and its true but please dont complain about onael crying when a gang of you kings fans were doing the same thing on saturday night and sunday morning

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
He's just playing the refs like everyone else does. He get's away with as many fouls as he commits. It's all a part of the game. But as I said in another thread, no one wants to see this come down to playcalling.

I'll take a fair beating over a "gimee" victory any day.

WAR Death before Dishonor

May 14, 2002
The Kings were getting screwed by the refs in game 1 and the Lake show got the other end of it in game two. Shaq has reason, but he also gets away with a lot. I wanna see this series called better and let these two powerhouses battle it out, its gonna be a great series.

Go Kings!

May 12, 2002
Shaq is stupid.I dont know him personally and I wouldnt even want too.He could be a cool dude but man he is dumb as a fuckin donkey.Unless he plays the part of big dumb ass to the media and on movies on the court and on his music.I doubt that.The only reason Id fuck with Shaq is to fuck him up in some horse.My jumper would fuck him up something fierce.The shit that sticks in my head is when this oaf tried to be miss.clea and predict the Kings future."Expansionism".Strait from the Shaq dictionary.Pretty good expansion team up in Sac.Big dumb smuck cant stand a team up north taking his little spotlight.Biggest strongest player in the game and he cries the other team cheated.ha haaaa,DAM...

Apr 25, 2002
greenleaf said:
The shit that sticks in my head is when this oaf tried to be miss.clea and predict the Kings future."Expansionism".Strait from the Shaq dictionary.Pretty good expansion team up in Sac.Big dumb smuck cant stand a team up north taking his little spotlight.Biggest strongest player in the game and he cries the other team cheated.ha haaaa,DAM...
WOOOOOO!.....ENE JUST SUMMED THAT SHIT UP....GOOD SHIT ENE...$IDEWAYZ

May 12, 2002
Thats the fans bitchin.What else can they do?But when the biggest most dominant player in the game cries like a lil hoe cmon now....That ogre need to get some tissue.Spoon fed championships down in LA.They so used to getting calls they gonna cry when its called right.I dont see how anyones gonna like that team unless they bandwagon jumpin fools...

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
Shaq has a right to be pissed the officiating was a joke in that game! Webber elbows Robert Horry in the fuckin head and the foul is called on Horry?!?! Then Shaq does the same thing basically to Divac (not in the face though) Divac does his trademark flop and they call an offensive foul on Shaq?!?! Bad officiating is the main reason the Kings won that game.:mad: