Shamus?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Fuck Sheamus. I m fucking tired that every 6 ft 6 302 lb morons get a push in some weeks cause they destroyed some Brooklyn Brawler and book him like a monster cause he can do a powerbomb and in others hands have guys like Shelton Benjamin, John Morrison, Christian Cage who bust their ass every weeks for shit
The Great Khali was a flop, Kozlov was a flop, Sheamus will be a flop
Vince likes his wwe champs to be big men.

They reason I say shemus will get the belt is bc the match is gonna be a table match cena will get it right back in time for mania.

Imo Shamus is a lil more entertaining then vladamir. He looks like a red headed version of test to me he even does test's big boot

Oct 3, 2006
Vince likes his wwe champs to be big men.

They reason I say shemus will get the belt is bc the match is gonna be a table match cena will get it right back in time for mania.

Imo Shamus is a lil more entertaining then vladamir. He looks like a red headed version of test to me he even does test's big boot
yeah i think the exception would be mysterio....but then again i think they made him be champ cause of eddie.....which i think he won after his death if im right....

yeah and about sheamus, how he looks on tv doesnt serve him justice...he is probably 10x whiter in person cause i saw him make his debut when smackdown was in Fresno...people in the crowd were chanting "GET SOME SUN! GET SOME SUN!" lmao

Feb 8, 2003
yeah i think the exception would be mysterio....but then again i think they made him be champ cause of eddie.....which i think he won after his death if im right....

yeah and about sheamus, how he looks on tv doesnt serve him justice...he is probably 10x whiter in person cause i saw him make his debut when smackdown was in Fresno...people in the crowd were chanting "GET SOME SUN! GET SOME SUN!" lmao

Yeah rey was a temp champ bc eddie was suppose to win the belt but tehy only gave rey the belt so he can dedicate it to eddie bc u remeber that storyline was that eddie was watching over rey.

dont forget thats shemus gimmick though the pale skin and red beard.

May 24, 2002
The only big men who looks decent at Raw is Swagger he got size, look and great in ring skills
^ THIS!

Swagger is one of the few people I look at now and know he will be a big main event star.

Swagger, Morrison, Ziggler(if pushed properly) will be the future of WWE imo

ON TOPIC.
Sheamus will follow like all the other "big guy" wrestlers WWE has given big pushes too... but at least he is a hard hitter which is always entertaining

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I don't know what to say about shamus. I like his give a fuck persona, but other then that he's quite boring . I still think Kofi is the future main eventer of Raw and I'm loving the fued against Orton. Kane vs Batista will be a boring fued. Everything kane dose has been boring since his fued with shane. Batista has just gotten played out and not even a heel turn will change that.

That's my take on the events of this past Raw.

Feb 8, 2003
Back in the early 90's an old wrestling radio show was saying Hulk Hogan was closer to 6'3 instead of 6'8 and Andre the Giant was 6'10 instead of 7'5.
They do lie about wrestlers weight and height just like they do in the nba. did you know doctor of styles slick is really 6'3 but they used to only bill him at 5'11

i did meet eddie guerro, beniot, saturn and billy kidman back at milligans bar in 2003 or 2002 i believe I also met brian pillman with his family at kings island and they all was shorter then me im 6ft flat. they was real thick build though except pillman Then I met Montell williams taht old talk show host and he was taller and thicker then all them