Shady Nates' Bo-Fessional

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2008
Is it out coulda swore i seen it that it comes out tuesday on his myspace. If so anywhere I can pick it up at.

Also why isnt dude getting talked about, him along with the whole livewire camp are consistant with the quality of thier music.

Dec 29, 2008
man im glad you guys mention him on here. The only dude from Livewire i was checking for was Stalin. Then I heard Shady Nate on that song from Dlo's tonight show and became an instant fan. Dude gasses on tracks.

Jan 23, 2009
Is it out coulda swore i seen it that it comes out tuesday on his myspace. If so anywhere I can pick it up at.

Also why isnt dude getting talked about, him along with the whole livewire camp are consistant with the quality of thier music.
ITS NOW SHIPPING ON RAPBAY.COM ........IN STORES IN SAC - DIMPLES, THE VAULT, CD ONE ETC..... RASPUTINS SHOULD HAVE IT ON SHELVES BY NOW IF NOT IT SHOULD BE THERE TOMOROW

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
wtf man i cant neva download from that site thats booshit

toro hook me up broham
http://depositfiles.com/files/mxomjylak

Last 2 tracks aren't in it for some reason. Anyone know if they still got these at Rasuptins? May pick it up if it's good.

Edit: Actually, a quick listen through it's surprisingly not too good. Nate doing auto tune? Wow. Gotta give it a full listen to tho.