SF ANTHEM Video started on MTV jamz today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
Well to be totally honest with you I sold the rights of that song to E-Hustle and they are putting out a compilation called All City so the push of that particular record will depend on them, As for Big rich thats the business video got us alot of national exposure and it got from jamz to mtv 2 then to mtv 1 it played on suckafree sun even new joint of the day on 106 n park with a few rap city spins to to say nothing happened i dont really know if that applies to us cuz we sold ringtones got on 2 video games all from that exposure. hope i answered your question
Ya dig!

Feb 1, 2006
damn i wanna see this video on tv. i dont even know what channel mtv jams is or if i have it tho. i remember sometimes when they'd play a bay video they'd play a few more after it...thats what they need to be doing.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Well to be totally honest with you I sold the rights of that song to E-Hustle and they are putting out a compilation called All City so the push of that particular record will depend on them, As for Big rich thats the business video got us alot of national exposure and it got from jamz to mtv 2 then to mtv 1 it played on suckafree sun even new joint of the day on 106 n park with a few rap city spins to to say nothing happened i dont really know if that applies to us cuz we sold ringtones got on 2 video games all from that exposure. hope i answered your question
say wasent mike davis and my company called allcity?

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
J Columbo sway and King tech record label was called All City ? the comp is called ALL CITY because ITS ALL PEOPLE FROM THE CITY! But anyway thanx for the congrats folks we tryna rep us right im telling you its just the beginning tho! And Shout out to my Nigga E-40! If it wasnt for him i wouldnt have that relationship at MTV & we wouldnt be on like we are, just listing some of the shit yall dont know he does im appreciative..