SF Anthem Remix??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2006
yall outta yall fucking mind the frisco anthem is dope traxmillion produce it and he did nice job we need tc to produce it if gonna do a remix put black cee on there jt the bigga figga

Jan 30, 2007
yeah ya boy went to el camino high school but there was a lot of kids there and im sure other high school in the area that are from SF but just go to high school there. it doesn't mean that he's not from frisco.

and the remix gotta have ya boy, bailey, cellski, black c, guce, mess, nicky, equipto, just make it huge!

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
yeah ya boy went to el camino high school but there was a lot of kids there and im sure other high school in the area that are from SF but just go to high school there. it doesn't mean that he's not from frisco.

and the remix gotta have ya boy, bailey, cellski, black c, guce, mess, nicky, equipto, just make it huge!
I dunno...tracks with that many artists usually turn out kinda sloppy. Ya Boy and Messy would be cool.....I wanna hear nickatina and equipto on this too...but not all these rappers at once.

Aug 11, 2004

yeah i went to south city high for a semester but was livin in the city... none of the schools were open excpet downtown continuation and i was just like ehh ill go to south city high... i knew some fools there anyways