Sevens unreleased "Revelations"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2003
I have a few copies of this cd left if anyone wants to pick them up let me know...I dont know how many of the are out there...but this is one of the realist albums ive ever heard and ive had these cds for over a year now and just realize there might be some people out there that might wanna get them...so hit me up..... his new site is www.endofseven.com has some new music on it....all reality...

Sleek

Jan 20, 2003
his first cd was released it was 7th symphony....the second cd never made it in stores because of complications with a record label he was signed with and rights to certain songs...so it was only sold through people he knew....thats how ive got a few copies left...hes been recording out in cali and shit...last I heard he did some shit at sonys red label...recorded some tracks in the same studio aerosmith recorded tracks...ive lost touch though...the 3rd cd im not sure if and when it will drop....has some good tracks on it though... www.endofseven.com is his new site its never updated and I have no idea why.....thats just how it is with his music though....check it out theres full tracks on the site...peace

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
right on, yea I did, I think hes got some potential, sad that anyone who raps about pills & mental problems will be labled a slim shady immitator, there's plenty of real cats that have gone thru tha same shit, he sounds kinda oringinal tho, I hope ta see some growth from him. peace.
MistaSleek816 said:
his first cd was released it was 7th symphony....the second cd never made it in stores because of complications with a record label he was signed with and rights to certain songs...so it was only sold through people he knew....thats how ive got a few copies left...hes been recording out in cali and shit...last I heard he did some shit at sonys red label...recorded some tracks in the same studio aerosmith recorded tracks...ive lost touch though...the 3rd cd im not sure if and when it will drop....has some good tracks on it though... www.endofseven.com is his new site its never updated and I have no idea why.....thats just how it is with his music though....check it out theres full tracks on the site...peace