Settled once and for all

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
If you get into a scrap, you aint hard unless you handle the shit urself. If ur faggot ass friends jump in cause ur gettin ur ass handed to u, ur a bitch. U aint hard when ur friends have to save u from an ass whoopin. All these fight videos show little bitches that cant handle themselves so they have to roll with friends that will kick the other kid in the head when they're down. If I was those fuckin faggots, I would be embarrassed to upload my shit onto the internet. Fuckin pussies. Come back when u win a fight fair and square. Until then, ur just fuckin square. Fuckin bitches.

May 22, 2006
MacFee said:
If you get into a scrap, you aint hard unless you handle the shit urself. If ur faggot ass friends jump in cause ur gettin ur ass handed to u, ur a bitch. U aint hard when ur friends have to save u from an ass whoopin. All these fight videos show little bitches that cant handle themselves so they have to roll with friends that will kick the other kid in the head when they're down. If I was those fuckin faggots, I would be embarrassed to upload my shit onto the internet. Fuckin pussies. Come back when u win a fight fair and square. Until then, ur just fuckin square. Fuckin bitches.
co-sign...... tell dem lil bitches dat can't fight dere own fight!

Jan 14, 2006
haha, if ya'll refering to that one vid, the main bitch out of all of it was the lil white faggot in the white tee talkin shit. damn, he was annoyin as fuck.....that dood shoulda just socked that nigga to shut him the fuck up.

Feb 9, 2006
dR3 VaN HaL3n said:
haha, if ya'll refering to that one vid, the main bitch out of all of it was the lil white faggot in the white tee talkin shit. damn, he was annoyin as fuck.....that dood shoulda just socked that nigga to shut him the fuck up.
haha forreal though that lil' ass kid talkin` a gang a shit but didnt do nothin..