Setrippin Bloccstyle Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2010
Does anyone know the name of the aritst and song playing in the background of the Mr. Doctor Setrippin Bloccstyle "Murder Plot" skit. It is the song playing in the backgroung when they are playing pool in the skit.

Apr 25, 2002
its a trip how dudes can be labled as no good yet they did more work for that life than most of their harshest critics would ever do..

mr doc fell offf musicaly but not b4 droppin some of the rawest shit ..and if u not involved directly in the street shit surrounding that man..than thats all u should judge him on...the music

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
My favorite verse is still Loki's verse on that Represent track or whatever it's called! But the whole album GO HARD that's that 1995 Gangsta shit for that ass!!!

Jun 11, 2004
I remember back in 95 my best friend lent me a shitty copy of this tape and I bumped it till it didn't play anymore. I heard this before any lynch or raided albums, or any sac album period. Setrippen will always have a special place in my music library. Amazing how doc fell off after this.

Apr 25, 2002
The beat on The Outro track "5000 Cz" is probably easily in my TOP 5 favorite beats I've ever heard...

Bloccstyle is almost like the sequel to Season of da Sicc to me, or I think of it almost as the 2nd disc to an amazing double album from Mr. Doctor and Brotha Lynch Hung..... That shit is fuckin 15 years old and I still slump it......