September 1st in Portland - Crooked I "COB Tour"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2003
Anyone else here been checking out his "Hip Hop Weekly's"? Dude put outs a new freestyle every week (this past week he actually put out two) and every single one of them is fire!!!!!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
man its been like 4 or 5 years since crooked i surfaced and has been getting exposure and STILL no cd? im wondering whatsup with that.

Jul 8, 2003
DukeNaintEZ said:
Why arent they promoting this concert????????
That's what I've been wondering too! For an artist like Crooked I that is gaining a ton of fans via the internet right now, you'd think he'd at least have his myspace posting up bulletins about his tour dates, or something like that?

Feb 11, 2006
187Proof said:
I will be backstage conducting a video interview with Crooked I, so for those that may have any questions for him, drop them here!
Hope you'll be able to get some exclusive footage from the live performance!

Feb 11, 2006
^^ I've already posted some questions on dubcnn but here's one I wanted to add: What happened to the bonus music disc that was supposed to come out with the Life After Death Row DVD? I mean the soundtrack, not the Young Boss Vol. 2 mixCD.

Jul 8, 2003
dimos06 said:
^^ I've already posted some questions on dubcnn but here's one I wanted to add: What happened to the bonus music disc that was supposed to come out with the Life After Death Row DVD? I mean the soundtrack, not the Young Boss Vol. 2 mixCD.
Damn that's a good question man. I forgot all about that!

Feb 11, 2006
^^ Yeah that would be dope if you could ask him! I'd like to see a digital download for this i dont care if its a paid or free donwload butI'd like to see it happen!