Senseless Shootings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2005
http://www.sacpd.org/Press/02_01_05.html

http://www.sacpd.org/Press/05_02_05.html

I dont know what to say, I live right by Norwood and I got family and loved ones that live right there. It upsets me that there really hasnt been any progress on these cases, seems like the cops are ignoring it as usual. I feel for the family and friends of these 2 people so I just wanted to put this out there, maybe someone can help.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
I dont think they are ignoring it scince they have identified suspects in both cases.. One was said to be a drug transaction so maybe u can say ONE was senseless if u mean without a motive...

Sep 9, 2005
TROLL said:
I dont think they are ignoring it scince they have identified suspects in both cases.. One was said to be a drug transaction so maybe u can say ONE was senseless if u mean without a motive...
I hear you, but all of the facts arent known, and there hasnt been any further developments so far. I go through that hood everyday. Stories like these make a muffucka paranoid.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Mr.Swisher said:
I hear you, but all of the facts arent known, and there hasnt been any further developments so far. I go through that hood everyday. Stories like these make a muffucka paranoid.
Geah i feel you.. not too long ago they found some dood lynch by an over pass near A street.. I kno exactly which over pass it is.. its the one that goes over meekland... Thats my old stomping grounds and the police couldnt rule out homicide cuz i think dood had his hands tied..

but yeah its a little unsettleing to hear about that shit in your own backyard

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
No one wants to be a snitch, and they really don't want to face the consequences that come with being a snitch. I been from the Heights my whole life... so everybody knows everybody or are aware of them. When niggas get shot, they know who did it that night... but they don't tell the police. It's a sad case becuase I remember that night the dude in the car got popped at Jack N the Crack. No need to be paranoid... unless your lifestyle invites that type of activity to you. Just hope you don't catch a stray, and help wash cars to pay for the funerals of those that did.