sellers avoid paypal fee's!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2009
Dont know if this is new or whatever, but I got an email about no paypal fees.
If someone sends money from their paypal balance or checking account, noone pays any fees. If they use a credit card they pay 2.9 %. I dont think you can use an auction to do it tho, im not sure. It has to be a direct payment. I tried it and it worked, this might help put a little extra change in your pockets, just letting you know.

Nov 24, 2002
paypal is a joke. the have taken enormous fees from me when I was selling on ebay and the day I needed their service they weren't there. instead of helping they gave credit to some taiwanese jerk who ripped me off 3cds.

They are currently trying to get the $40 off me in order to give them to the taiwanese dude. LOL as if I'm going to send over money to my account just to give it back to some thief.

Ranana is right the best is to AVOID PAYPAL !!!!!!!!

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
yes, paypal sucks, but WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE? Money orders? Stuffing cash in an envelope? im coo.....

Feb 1, 2009
YO FRENCH HUSTLA, I JUST HAD THE SAME SHIT HAPPEN TO ME WITH SOME FUCKER FROM ITALY THAT CLAIMED HE NEVER GOT A $70 CD (WOODIE O.G YOC INFLUNCED) TO BE EXACT, AND PAYPAL JUST REFUNDED HIS MONEY EVEN THOUGH I SENT IT REGISTERED MAIL. FIRST TIME I HAVE A PROBLEM LIKE THAT AND THAT'S WHAT I GET....FUCK PAYPAL!!

Jan 6, 2003
Just out of curiosity, a lot of yall are complaining about scammers that jack you for you money but what is your ratio of no problem-orders to scam orders? I think it's fucked up that people are taking advantage of paypal refund policy (which favors the buyer no matter what) but I'd like to belive that the majority of people on both ebay and on this board are legit.

Apr 25, 2002
I am gonna need to look into Bidpay as well. eBay/Paypal will never get another dollar from me and I still got a shitload of CDs to sell.

Sep 17, 2005
YO FRENCH HUSTLA, I JUST HAD THE SAME SHIT HAPPEN TO ME WITH SOME FUCKER FROM ITALY THAT CLAIMED HE NEVER GOT A $70 CD (WOODIE O.G YOC INFLUNCED) TO BE EXACT, AND PAYPAL JUST REFUNDED HIS MONEY EVEN THOUGH I SENT IT REGISTERED MAIL. FIRST TIME I HAVE A PROBLEM LIKE THAT AND THAT'S WHAT I GET....FUCK PAYPAL!!
WHy would the money be refunded if you sent it registered mail? That tracks the package.