SEEN E-40 AT MY WORK LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
Man that shit was hella cool yo!

I was like wrestling my opponent and just figure 4'ed his bitch ass so Im strutting around like a fuck big dick rooster and I look in the front row at ring side and there is E-40. He looks at me and said whats good sahab.
I reply "Yo fonzerelli, let me finish merkin this fool and I will catch up to you. So I go eye gouge my opponent some more then kick him in the nuts, wrap him up in a submission, he taps out then go catch up with 40 water.

40 water was like "Ric Flair, your my favorite wrestler cuz your are stupid doo doo and like you got the confidence of george jeffereson when he is doing his strut, sign my hat?"

And I was like, most definately pimp, I copped your new album this week, that shit is mega dumb e feezy and was all fa' shiggity.

He invited me to go smoke sum turtle but I had to go help my tag team partner jump his ex bitch in the back that was talking shit about his mom.

Mar 17, 2006
SiKHMaDe said:
LOLL
damn needed to of yall to jump a bitch? Rick flair gettin old
na you know......I am just super sleezy and never fight fare. Im the dirtiest human being ever.....one time my mom wouldnt buy me some new kicks so I waited for a month hella mad then one day when she wasnt looking I crept up behind her and when she turned around I chopped her in the throat and was like "fuck you mom for not buying me those kicks last month."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!