Seattle Supersonics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Pretty shitty for Seattle fans to bitch about "their" team being "stolen" ever since it happened....and then steal a team from Sactown. Nice to get a team but it's not "our" team. An expansion would be better, in my opinion, start a new history rather than doing the same thing that was done to the Sonics.

Nov 24, 2003
Pretty shitty for Seattle fans to bitch about "their" team being "stolen" ever since it happened....and then steal a team from Sactown. Nice to get a team but it's not "our" team. An expansion would be better, in my opinion, start a new history rather than doing the same thing that was done to the Sonics.

The NBA is far more likely to contract than it is to expand any time soon.

May 9, 2002
It goes deeper than that. The Sonics debacle was fuckery on all sides. This is fuckery on the Kings side, and the Maloofs basically dropped the ball and no one cared.

Props: 360_541

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
It goes deeper than that. The Sonics debacle was fuckery on all sides. This is fuckery on the Kings side, and the Maloofs basically dropped the ball and no one cared.
No this is fuckery on the maloofs...

The city put together a plan to help the magoofs(in a major way) to build a new downtown arena and they agreed and even went as far to celebrate at a game with our mayor...then turned around and pulled out

Then after that bullshit and many other shady things they say that do not want to sell the team but then turn around and try and sell it to a seattle group...now thats shady

There is potential buyers right here in SAC so why not sell to them??? The groups that were involved in building the new arena are still interested n doing so, there is no excuses except the fact they (the magoofs) dont like KJ...so what the whole city dont like the maloofs either sell the team to us so they stay here and move on...sorry seattle get your own team

Not to mention the 70 million they owe the city...

Props: Infamy Loc
Feb 14, 2004
No this is fuckery on the maloofs...

The city put together a plan to help the magoofs(in a major way) to build a new downtown arena and they agreed and even went as far to celebrate at a game with our mayor...then turned around and pulled out

Then after that bullshit and many other shady things they say that do not want to sell team but then turn around and try and sell it to a seattle group...now thats shady

There is potential buyers right here in SAC so why not sell to them??? The groups that were involved in building the new arena are still interested n doing so, there is no excuses except the fact they (the magoofs) dont like KJ...so what the whole city dont like the maloofs either sell the team to us so they stay here and move on...sorry seattle get your own team

Not to mention the 70 million they owe the city...
Get our own team? Lol

The Sacramento Kings didnt even originate in Sacramento. First, they were the Rochester Royals, then Cincinati Royals, then Kansas City-Omaha Kings, then Kansas City Kings. At least Seattle SuperSonics were established in Seattle. So why dont yall get your own team lol

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
my thoughts exactly. I am happy we will have basketball back in Seattle but we should have gotten an expansion team rather than taking a team from Sacramento. I feel bad for Kings fans.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Say whatever yall want it's just opinion not fact. This place is a circle jerk lmfao.

It is the same shit, you take a team with a history and move them. If you wanna get into details and nit pick obviously you can find a difference in any fucking thing.

It's okay though, you can ALL be right, since this is the internet. You all get a gold jew star.

Oct 11, 2002
People keep saying oh they were in Rochester, Cincinatti, etc. Okay, so what. But they've been in Sacramento longer than anywhere else. At the end of the day regardless of where they came from, THIS IS OUR TEAM. It was OUR TEAM before the Maloofs bought them. They tried to fuck us, tell us they're not moving or selling the team then try to sell to somebody they KNOW would move the team. IMMEDIATELY. I feel for Seattle but at the same time yall had a chance to buy the team before Bennett did. Nobody stepped up. Plus you're local gov't told them to kick rocks. Dont be mad that we didnt just roll over and let somebody take our team. Dont be mad at the NBA for not letting the Maloofs get away with fuckery either. Yall will have your day, but my city wont be the victim. Regardless of what happened in the past, 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Nov 28, 2011
People keep saying oh they were in Rochester, Cincinatti, etc. Okay, so what. But they've been in Sacramento longer than anywhere else. At the end of the day regardless of where they came from, THIS IS OUR TEAM. It was OUR TEAM before the Maloofs bought them. They tried to fuck us, tell us they're not moving or selling the team then try to sell to somebody they KNOW would move the team. IMMEDIATELY. I feel for Seattle but at the same time yall had a chance to buy the team before Bennett did. Nobody stepped up. Plus you're local gov't told them to kick rocks. Dont be mad that we didnt just roll over and let somebody take our team. Dont be mad at the NBA for not letting the Maloofs get away with fuckery either. Yall will have your day, but my city wont be the victim. Regardless of what happened in the past, 2 wrongs dont make a right.

That's cool Sac is getting a new downtown arena though. If this Steve Ballmer Clipper buyout happens I wont be surprised if he makes them the Supersonics by 2016.

Dec 4, 2006
Ballmer bought the Clips but he has already stated he doesn't intend on moving them, now that has been said before and teams have moved, us in the NW know this ALL too well... imo LA doesn't need 2 teams and we DESERVE a squad in Seatown NO FUCKING DOUBT!!!! he paid 2 billion when the organization wasn't even work 1 billion... im guessing there HAS to be some stipulations about moving the team to Seatown if he cant make a certain amount of $$$ in LA... Ballmer was one of the good dudes who tried his ass off to keep the Sonics in Seatown and Iam not sure what his intentions are now but I hope eventually its to bring OUR SONICS HOME!!! NW BABY WHAAAAAT!!! iam a HUGE Sonics fan, cant wait till we get our boys home!!!

Oct 11, 2002
It'll be much harder to move the Clippers to LA IMHO. The Clippers are in a position they've never been in before. There is really no reason Ballmer can use to try to move the team. Staples Center is one of the most recognizable arenas in the league. Plus with the Lakers being sorry, Kobe on his way out and no rebuild in place the Clippers can kinda run LA for a while. They'll never own the city of LA, it'll always be Lakertown but they can become that attraction while the Lakers suck. Ballmer has deep pockets too so he can attract free agents to LA and make things very interesting. I hope Seattle gets a team but it looks like it'll be through expansion if anything.