Seatbelt laws...wtf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i've been kinda trippin on this shit lately...why is it a law in some states that you are required to wear a seat belt...you pay for your own car..you pay tags...you pay insurance...wtf...why can't you have the choice to wear one or not...people on motorcycles have the choice whether to wear a helmet or not...to me this is crazy...

Apr 25, 2002
Well in California helmets are required...

But it also goes to the fact, that if you are injured in a car accident, damage property, etc...it's tax payers dollars, that help pay for hospitals, ambulances, police...

you're not the only whole pays for your injuries...

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
ALSO LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS...

SAY YOURE DRIVING AND YOURE WEARING YOUR SEAT BELT BUT CRASH INTO SOMEONE WHO ISNT WEARING THEIRS, AND THEY DIE...IPH THE ACCIDENT WAS YOUR PHAULT, YOU WOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE PHACT THAT SOMEBODY DIED BECAUSE OPH YOUR ACTIONS...SEAT BELT LAWS HELP PREVENT SUCH INCIDENTS, AT LEAST I THINK...ABA

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I heard that up here in Washington, the cops are about to start doing random stops for that shit. More people have died from NOT wearing a seatbelt, than people wearing them...I've always worn mine ever since my mom got hit by a drunk driver when I was little....Her car was totaled, and the ONLY reason she didn't die, was because she was wearing her seatbelt....The fucked up part, was the guy already had like 5-6 DUI's and his licnese was suspended for a few years....He just happened to take his wife's car and hit my mom....Think about it like that....If someone you knew died from not wearing their seatbelt, wouldn't that make you wanna wear one?

May 9, 2002
In North Carolina...You have to wear a seat belt and if you dont you get a ticket for $25...Thats only if you get caught not wearing it...I gotta a stupid speedin ticket the other day...Thank god I had my seat belt on cause then I would have got a ticket for not wearing it...I think there is too many freckin laws!!!!!

May 5, 2002
Shits simple, pull it over and click. I dont' see what the big deal is, that shits a habit for me. I'd feel naked without it, not to mention one could have possibly saved my life when I ran into a tree...

May 9, 2002
I put my seat belt on before I even crank my car up...If the passenger in my car is not wearing theres...I make them put it on...But I dont hate that I wear one I am just sayin...If you dont your gonna get a ticket...Seat belts are very good to wear!!!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
anyone who chooses not to wear a seatbelt is a dipshit in my opinion. would you ride a roller coaster without the bar down on your lap ?? but on the other side of that coin, it disgusts me that the government believes that my choice to be a dipshit should be nullified. the only mandatory seat belt laws i agree with are those involving children.

May 24, 2002
Fucc that i just got a seatbelt ticcet.......20 buccs to not wear my shit???? thats bull cuz if i crash and go through the windsheild then thats on me!!!!