seat belts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Somebody tried to tell me no because thatd mean theres one between doing drugs/cigs, but i argued that those are addictions and everybody has addictions. So then they tried to argue that not wearing a seat belt could be a habit and everybody has habits. Opinions???

Apr 25, 2002
interesting question, actual IQ- of course not. Like the dude above said, very smart people don't wear their seatbelt. But looking it from the aspect of "wearing your seatbelt saves your life" it is dumb to not wear it. But its a conscious decision you make, and for whatever reason, many people dont wear their seatbelt.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Not wearing your seatbelt is a hollywood thing. It have everything to do with people thinking they are smart, whether they are or not.

`Do you think theres a direct coralition between not wearing your seat belt and having a low IQ?'

More Yes than No. Ignorant rednecks are the #1 group of people that refuse to wear the seat belts, usually while driving their pick-up trucks.

Feb 9, 2003
There are WAY too many idiots with Driver Licences for me NOT to wear a fucking seatbelt. Seriously, how some people are legally allowed to drive I will NEVER know.

May 10, 2002
fuck a seat belt, ill decide my own safty precautions....me wearin a seatbelt aint affectn anyone but myself...i find it absurd that they can even ticket you for it.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
There are WAY too many idiots with Driver Licences for me NOT to wear a fucking seatbelt. Seriously, how some people are legally allowed to drive I will NEVER know.
Cmoke said:
fuck a seat belt, ill decide my own safty precautions....me wearin a seatbelt aint affectn anyone but myself...i find it absurd that they can even ticket you for it.
Which begs the question......

Who has the higher IQ? MexicanCommando, or Cmoke?

May 10, 2002
well i ride a motorcycle 3/4 of the year.....and there aint no seatbelts on that mother fucker....i do wear a helemt though, when im fuckin around with some stunts

May 10, 2002
to be honest, u would get knocked the fuck out. mind you id be lucky enough to ever see you face to face. but you would be swallowin teeth.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
You're a fucking homo dude. You live in bitch ass South Dakota. You probably walk around all day wearing beanies or backwards baseball caps, thinking you're hard.

I tell you what. I'll post up a picture of me mean mugging, and then you can post up a picture of your pasty-faced ass mean mugging. Then we will have a better idea of who would get their ass kicked and who would be doing the ass kicking.

May 10, 2002
i grew up in dago, and i was forced to move out here not too long ago.

as for the pictures thing....go ahead if that makes u feel better. i can see it right now this faggot sittin there pickin through the pics he took of himself actin tough, seein which one is the best....your a joke.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^ Sounds like the words of someone that looks like a pussy and dresses like a fake. What are you so afraid of?

MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Did you equate SD with South Dakota? Because I always thought the SD stood for San Diego. :ermm:
Me too, especially combined with the Medical Marijuana avatar and M.M. being huge in Cali. .....Then he told me it was South Dakota and he went from being an MM-supporting Cali resident, to some kind of poser living in the middle of nowhere.

May 10, 2002
got a prob with that? granted this place fuckin sucks...but i make yearly visits to my ppls back home. so its all good.