Scraps run Richmond?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2002
One of my boys from CPL moved to richmond and he told me that there are hella scraps in richmond. he said the norte commrads over there are soft. i've been to richmond but never long enough to see gang activity. if your from richmond holla back?

C

CCCUser925

there's 23rd Ave Nortenos...RVL (richmond vatos locos), night crawlers and other small homeboys set in richmond.....but yeah..theres alot of scraps in the rich..

May 30, 2003
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Yup Richmond is the Skrap capital of the Bay Area EHL's and RST's run that shit. The only NorteNo set in Richmond is up towards San Pablo I think their called Night Crawlers or some shit like that. You will not see too many mexicans in red in Richmond.
ThAt$ wHaT I HeArD, BuT oNe Of My BGF hOmEbOy$ FrOm NoRf RiChMoNd $aId ThE OnLy OnE$ pUtTiN It DoWn FoR Da . NoRtE :: ArE Da HeInNa'$ OnLy FeMaLe$, ThAt$ jUsT WhAt I HeArD, AnD lIkE WhAt Vinn $aId ThE ArE AlL iN $aN PaBlO bUt ThEy PuT iT DoWn

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
SHEA
MR. EAST SIDE

Strange.....so how many Norte hoods run shit in the south land?....seeing as how they got So-Cal reppin up here - - ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you talking about southern cali Theirs nortez in riverside county,parts of LA and so forth,but their not established yet,which I've told some of them i'n the past too,but who knows if they have now.

Feb 4, 2005
SHEA said:
Strange.....so how many Norte hoods run shit in the south land?....seeing as how they got So-Cal reppin up here - -

just a question.
NAH FOO THERE AINT NONE OF YALL DOWN HERE IN L.A. ALL WE GOT IS SURENOS N 18ST JUS TO LET YAH KNO I HEARD OF SUM IN RIVERSIDE BUT THEY WON'T LAST CUZ IF SURENOS KILL SURENOS DOWN HERE WUH MAKES U THINK THEY WON'T KILL OFF AN ENIMIE TRUE SHYT BUT YAH IM OUT

Apr 27, 2004
i've got homies from the richmond/san pablo area that are norte affiliated and they kinda said the same thing that richmond has a lot of scraps, mostly them rst cocksuckers. but i been to richmond plenty of times and i never seen one. i see way more black fools out there looking like they're doin dirt than anything else. so in my opinion screw the border brothers, just click up with more and more black sets and together it'll be easier to get rid of the rats...

as far as so-cal, scrappy looking fools are everywhere no doubt, but in LA being a scrap is like pop-culture so looking and pretending to be a scrap is too damn common. i was just in bakersfield two weeks ago and i saw some x4 tags around and people do sport red that way but 9 times outta ten the scraps don't even bother with it.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
I agree with you thumper about richmond,also their'z nortez in bakers and salas.their is a few nortez in LA not many.Don't get me wrong.Won't see them,but their their.I can name areas.I even talk with them.Their younger though.No older enez.About that comment on the s.cali gangs killing each other and killing their enemies.18th st right now how more problems that to worry about the north.They got problems with florencia and MS.not sure bout36th st,but for sure florencia

Feb 4, 2005
CRAZY SILENT said:
I agree with you thumper about richmond,also their'z nortez in bakers and salas.their is a few nortez in LA not many.Don't get me wrong.Won't see them,but their their.I can name areas.I even talk with them.Their younger though.No older enez.About that comment on the s.cali gangs killing each other and killing their enemies.18th st right now how more problems that to worry about the north.They got problems with florencia and MS.not sure bout36th st,but for sure florencia
YEAH FOOL WE AINT EVEN GOTTA WRRY BOUT U CHAPETES U DON'T EXSIT DOWN HERE N AS FOR ME I DON'T BANG SURENO BUT LIKE THIS FOO SAID MY HOOD HAS 2 WRRY BOUT F13 N MS CUZ AS A 18STREETER I CAN GIVE A PHUCK BOUT A CHAPETE OR A SURENO YAH FEEL MEH

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
KaRt0oN_213 said:
YEAH FOOL WE AINT EVEN GOTTA WRRY BOUT U CHAPETES U DON'T EXSIT DOWN HERE N AS FOR ME I DON'T BANG SURENO BUT LIKE THIS FOO SAID MY HOOD HAS 2 WRRY BOUT F13 N MS CUZ AS A 18STREETER I CAN GIVE A PHUCK BOUT A CHAPETE OR A SURENO YAH FEEL MEH
man shut the fuck up you pop star/scrap sympathizer

Status
Not open for further replies.