Scatterman OR Snug Brim ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2005
shawnwhyte.com
Iight .. Urban Legendz to me is one of the best albums any Kansas City artist has dropped .. They got street shit, real life struggles, and even some commercial/club shit on there .. But who yall think is the better rapper of the two ..

Scatterman

.. or ..

Snug Brim

Apr 27, 2004
Snug is better by far. I'd like Scatterman's shit more if he did't start almost every verse by mentioning his name. He's pretty tight, but sometimes i don't like the way he ryhmes his words, not enough emotion. But Urban Legendz is tight as fuck. I bought that shit the first day it came out

Jan 7, 2003
SINCE KUTT PRETTY MUCH CALLED ME OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AT STRANGE SO I CAN SAY IT OUT LOUD...(i kinda kept it to myself until that point)

NEXT TO KUTT...SNUG IS MY FAVORITE RAPPER(EVER)...I LOVE WATCHING HIM PREFORM...THE TONE OF HIS VOICE AND THE WAY HE DELIVERS...OHH...HOT-T-T!!!(PACMAN)

Apr 21, 2003
ima go with skatt.

i like scareface. and his shit is low like him. plus his verses are off the hook.

but sung's lyrics are pretty sweet. kinda a hard decision!

they are both awesome preformers! sometimes i get more excited about seeing them then tech!

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
One of the best groups in kc period.. Only people I would throw ahead of them is popper and e skool.. No one could fuck with them at all period... There contrast is so ill... Become a memory is kansas citys hardest song ... I'd put popper and eskool in the 8 ball and mjg, kurupt and daz... Etc...

Nov 6, 2004
Reddy Ornot said:
Iight .. Urban Legendz to me is one of the best albums any Kansas City artist has dropped .. They got street shit, real life struggles, and even some commercial/club shit on there .. But who yall think is the better rapper of the two ..

Scatterman

.. or ..

Snug Brim
have you hear their worth a million cd???Its just as good as urban legends.But to answer your question i would say their equal.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Law said:
I'd put popper and eskool in the 8 ball and mjg, kurupt and daz... Etc...
Really? They put together some legendary shit...but thats some nice company.

Also, me and this dude i work with were wondering...what happened to the Popper that was in the Veteran Click? Because when I hear his new song on the radio, I dont hear that Popper any more.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I feel that nick... Its just the way he wants to progress I suppose... The turning point was raw as fuck.. But like I do was just ight... But the remix is worse I think.. I love the verses but its too busy... Popper played me some mix cd stuff a while back that was pretty dope... But he has changed...

Apr 25, 2002
I'll Have To Go With Snug, Nothing Against Skatter but I've been listening to Snug for years way before he had a record... So I heard him develop to what he is now... RELLE$H