Scarface Signs To Death Row Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
wow, first kurupt goes back then Petey Pablo signs and now Scarface? I don't think that would sound too far fetched for a bay artist to be on deathrow, ya know we got tons of talent out here. And I remember Suge moved his headquarters to Sac cuz he knew there was a lot of talent out there too but somethin must've fucked up cuz it never happened, I think it was cuz he went back to jail or prison.

Aug 9, 2002
I wont believe this shit till I see face talk on it...I aint heard bout this on tha radio or shit round here....I dont think for a second face would leave rap-a-lot for tha row...

Aug 9, 2002
Lawz 2760 said:
just cause hes signed to a cali label doesnt mean he has to leave texas

its kinda cool to hear but suge needs to put something NEW out

but in away he kinda has to live their....just like when he was doing his thang with def jam...he lived their up untill he left tha job & came back....just like yuk, he's with rap-a-lot & lives down here...you kinda have to...

May 2, 2002
Maybe itll be a joint venture or something like that

I remember reading irv gotti said him, suge and j prince were gonna form a "super" label a few months back

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
makes perfectly good sense all about that $ $ $, believe scarface is OG he knows what he is getting himself into, i dont think he would do it unless he knew he could make a come up off it....just my opinion.

Aug 9, 2002
this shit just doesnt make any sense to me...hes about to drop a new geto boys album...I just saw them perform a couple of weeks ago & he was talking bout the rap-a-lot resurecction for tha 2k5....why would anyone want to go to tha row wich hasnt been poppin since pac died...& hasnt dropped a damn thing since!...isnt that label known for NOT PAYING their artist's, so if this is about $$$ than it really doesnt make sense...