Scarface Signed With Cash Money Records?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
DUNNO IF 100% TRUE BUT GOOD INFO HEHE
Cash Money recording artist, Lil Wayne, recently spoke with So Hood Magazine Online completing a two part interview this past week, and commented on Scarface's apparent signing with Cash Money Records, as well as the on-going situation with the Outlawz.

Check inside for part of the interview with Lil Wayne....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoHood.com:
Yeah, [Laughs] I know what you sayin’, playa! You know what The Outlawz have recently stated that they close to signing a deal with Cash Money Records?

Lil Wayne:
You know we don’t really want to talk about all that, but Cash Money just signed Scarface. And we got signed this guy Sixshot. And we just signed Keith Sweat and Gernald Levert. It’s crazy!

SoHood.com:
Get the fuck out of here!

Lil Wayne:
Yeah, [Laughs] but that’s on the Cash Money Classic label though, the Keith Sweat and Gernald Levert.

SoHood.com:
But The Outlawz are signed, right?

Lil Wayne:
Yeah, they probably be about to sign because we been dealing with The Outlawz; we been trying to get them out their situation for a long time. They probably out of their situation, so they’ll be coming to us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing has been officially announced or confirmed to us, as this is the first we have heard of Scarface signing with Cash Money.

The question now is, can Lil Wayne be trusted? He may be telling the truth, or he may be telling us only half of the story.

Click Here to read Part 1 of SoHood's interview with Lil Wayne (Conducted: July 15th, 2004)
Click Here to read Part 2 of SoHood's interview with Lil Wayne (Conducted: July 30th, 2004)

SoHood has also conducted interviews with artists Crooked I, MC Eiht, Knoc-Turn'Al, Godfather (Boo Yaa Tribe), T.I., Fat Joe, Keith Murray, and Yukmouth in the past.

Aug 9, 2002
I Think this sum str8 bullshyt, dont think face would join c.m. that dont seem like his style...& that goez 4 tha outlawz too, dont see em with c.m.....

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
214Thug said:
I Think this sum str8 bullshyt, dont think face would join c.m. that dont seem like his style...& that goez 4 tha outlawz too, dont see em with c.m.....
yeah it do seem like bull, but considering they(cash money records) got a gang of cash anything is possible i guess we'll just have to see :lick:

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
KC_Vett said:
yeah it do seem like bull, but considering they(cash money records) got a gang of cash anything is possible i guess we'll just have to see :lick:

ive been hearing people all over new orleans talking about this .. dont know if its just a rumor or what.

Feb 8, 2003
I don't think this is true but you never know. Because Face has his own label called Underground Music and he was starting a Midwest branch of that label here in Cincinnati with some producer that lives here I forgot dudes name (I think it was Capone maybe) but he was at my peoples Beast Mode Records studio talking about it.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
tosin said:
from what im hearing its a typo...ska face al capone...not brad jordan...
DAMN ILLITERATE um is that how its spelled that damn journalist who wrote that article needs to learn his rap game thats a big difference lol oh well im faded its 4 in da morning just got back from tha clubs good info nonetheless :devious: