Scare Tactics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Kinda like the shit I watch im embarassed of

Guilty pleasure I guess

Still think its hella funny

Tracy Morgan could be completely cut out of the show though

he be havin some terrible ass lines like Bob Sagat in Americas Funniest Home Videos

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
anyone have the clip where the scare tactic went wrong and the actor in the gag got his ass kicked?
I may not be thinking of the one you are but I remember one where a group of friends picked up a hitchhiker. The guy who was set-up saw a decapitated head in his bag and he started punching him in the back of the head.

Has anyone seen the Spanish version of Scare Tactics? It's called Infarto. That shit is so fuckin fake it's embarrassing. It's so obvious that everyone is in on it - including the guy who isn't supposed to be. The "hidden" cameras are in obvious places and the acting is horrible. It's good for a laugh.

Jan 30, 2006
I may not be thinking of the one you are but I remember one where a group of friends picked up a hitchhiker. The guy who was set-up saw a decapitated head in his bag and he started punching him in the back of the head.

Has anyone seen the Spanish version of Scare Tactics? It's called Infarto. That shit is so fuckin fake it's embarrassing. It's so obvious that everyone is in on it - including the guy who isn't supposed to be. The "hidden" cameras are in obvious places and the acting is horrible. It's good for a laugh.

Oct 18, 2003
lol i might start looking some up tonight. it's hit or miss sometimes on this show. the best reaction is that asian dude with that look on his face they have on the intro. i forgot what episode that was though, i think they shoot someone and he thinks he will get shot dead next?

Feb 10, 2006
Dam didn't kno they still showed scare tactics, it wuz funny tho...r u scared? Well u shouldn't be, cuz ur on scare tactics.lol...

Thought sumtimes they revealed themselves kinda weak tho.lol

Feb 10, 2006
Dam didn't kno they still showed scare tactics, it wuz funny tho...r u scared? Well u shouldn't be, cuz ur on scare tactics.lol...

Thought sumtimes they revealed themselves kinda weak tho.lol

Feb 10, 2006
^^yea I seen tho's before, they had me dying when I first saw em.haha! Imagine bigfoot comin at u in da middle of nowhere.lol