SCAM ASS JOBS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
AYE MAN... HAVE ANY OF YA'LL EVER SEEN A AD SAYIN MAKE HELLA MONEY A WEEEK N SHIT, IF SO CALL THIS NUMBER OR WHATEVER... ANY OF YA'LL EVER RESPONDED TO ONE? IF SO WAS IT A SCAM OR CAN U REALLY MAKE MONEY OFF THEM... CUZ I PAID LIKE 40 BUX TO GET THIS MYSTERY SHOPPER JOB... N MORE N MORE IM WISHIN I DIDNT... DIDNT START YET, BUT I WANNA KNO WHAT TO EXPECT... SOME HELP PLEASE.....
RIX

p.s- it was bcuz its too fuckin hard to find a fuckin job in Antioch and tha whole damn eastbay... fuckin stuck wit these weak ass dead end jobs...

Oct 13, 2003
RIX said:
AYE MAN... HAVE ANY OF YA'LL EVER SEEN A AD SAYIN MAKE HELLA MONEY A WEEEK N SHIT, IF SO CALL THIS NUMBER OR WHATEVER... ANY OF YA'LL EVER RESPONDED TO ONE? IF SO WAS IT A SCAM OR CAN U REALLY MAKE MONEY OFF THEM... CUZ I PAID LIKE 40 BUX TO GET THIS MYSTERY SHOPPER JOB... N MORE N MORE IM WISHIN I DIDNT... DIDNT START YET, BUT I WANNA KNO WHAT TO EXPECT... SOME HELP PLEASE.....
RIX

p.s- it was bcuz its too fuckin hard to find a fuckin job in Antioch and tha whole damn eastbay... fuckin stuck wit these weak ass dead end jobs...

"MYSTERY SHOPPER JOB"

Damn homie. "Mystery" wasn't obvious enough?? The fact is if you're paying to obtain a job or job information, more than likely it's a scam. Don't expect to get anything in the mail and never try that shit again. Sorry homie.

Oct 10, 2004
uh I think u got ripped off.Because I signed up to be a Mystery Shopper (locally)and I never had to pay any money.They sent me a questionare and told me I must pay for the food or what ever I purchase and in return they would pay me for the job and gas milelage.But as it seems I never did it either.I know they have some shit at Jack in the Box where you go to all the restaurants in a 30 mile radius of your home and eat then rate and thats basically the same thing.But never pay money out unless you going to college.Or try market research in your area they will pay for your opinions,and with this they send you an application.But stay away from all those scams cuz theres a plenty.

Oct 10, 2004
uh I think u got ripped off.Because I signed up to be a Mystery Shopper (locally)and I never had to pay any money.They sent me a questionare and told me I must pay for the food or what ever I purchase and in return they would pay me for the job and gas milelage.But as it seems I never did it either.I know they have some shit at Jack in the Box where you go to all the restaurants in a 30 mile radius of your home and eat then rate and thats basically the same thing.But never pay money out unless you going to college.Or try market research in your area they will pay for your opinions,and with this they send you an application.But stay away from all those scams cuz theres a plenty.