Say it ain't so Pleeeaaase

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
Did Rick Rock used to fuck with Marvaless? I was listening to the Wiccked album and they did a nasty song talking about fucking? Just Curious. If he did all I can say is yuk.

Apr 5, 2005
Yaddidamean said:
Um .... whats this dudes problem? Is he upset if rick did a song with marvaless? WTF?!
I don't think he's upset that rick did a song with Marvaless. Sounds like he was trying to say that rick used to get in them panties.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
ya marvelous is what i call OUCH!!! oh well rick rock got plenty of money dont know why he would go after her mayb she mite be a real as chick ya feel me nigaz dont really care about looks but they do if shes a REAL AS CHICK

Feb 23, 2006
Lil Tigger said:
Did Rick Rock used to fuck with Marvaless? I was listening to the Wiccked album and they did a nasty song talking about fucking? Just Curious. If he did all I can say is yuk.
YU KNOW WHAT. I THINK THEY DID USE TO FUCK AROUND. IVE HEARD ABOUT THIS ALSO.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
What is this US Weekly? who cares who he's fuckin....are you jealous your shit hasn't been pushed in by him or someshit?