SAY A PRAYER FOR YA BOY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
R.I.P. to your Grandma folks...

Hope ya feeling better, keep your head up and keep a smile on your face at all times for your grandmother...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is really creepy..i was driving around that area alot that day but closer to the 780...there were a few accidents that day, i think it was raining tues and wednesday..i ended up getting real sick.......much love RIP holla if you ever need to

to this day i miss my grandmother and grandfather dearly, theyve been the hardest deaths on me so far.

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
god bless u and your family..i been thru it to so i understand.. theres some shit you just cant control..mourn wit your fam and remenice about the good things yall did together and the positive influence she had on you..thats life boss..

Jun 27, 2003
One of my real close homegirls grandma died on thanksgiving a few years back, and a couple of my homies birthdays is today. Circle of life shiet right there, but remember the life and celebrate that shiet mayn. Eat drink and live life with your kin folks, both here and passed on. We all die sometime, so enjoy this shit right here

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
R.I.P to your grandma, fam.

I used to spend Thanksgiving with my grandma...she passed 8 years ago and the holidays have never been the same. My other grandmother passed in 2007 from ALS! It's tough, but we gotta keep on truckin' and keep our families together.

Keep your head up, pimp.