Sav Sicc : Disturbed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2013
I think this one's an older cover. I wonder how long this album has been in production. I saw this old cover of Bleezo's Protocol album where it has him with a bunch of copies of himself with a Bathing Ape jacket, lol. Just by the jacket you can tell the cover is old.

Apr 6, 2013
Damn, that's quite a while from now. I'll be waiting for it tho, I wonder if Sav can deliver an album much more dark then Bleezo's. Da Protocal was a great album, I hope Disturbed can be just as good, hopefully better.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
You have to turn in an album at least 3 months before it will drop if you're working with a distributor. So to have it out in June it needs to be done in March.

I listened to an early version on this album a couple years ago. Sav is dumb sick on the mic. His music has more of a G/street feel to me. Bleezo feels more polished and artistic where Sav is raw and candid. Both are versatile but I think that's their natural lane now. It's a good balance as a duo.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
That is the old album cover, the one on his FB is the one we are using. And yes we are shooting for next year for the release. Sav has enough material for a couple albums at the moment but we want brand new material for the project.
You should put some of the older songs on a mixtape then!

:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Last edited: