Sav it out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
^^

answer his question or just dont say anything, thats whats worng with this forum too many people not talking about the music and talking about b.c. and for the most part people dont know whats going on not like theres a sav-it-out forum with up to date news.

To answer your question, Big tone is working on Shadows solo album and well as Davinas next album. I think he's putting together his next solo album as well.

YEAH, WE STILL WORKIN ON NEW PROJECTS HOMIE.... WE ARE ABOUT 70% DONE SHADOWS ALBUM. WE JUST TRYIN TO SEE WHAT DIRECTION WE WANT TO FINISH IT OFF WITH..... BETWEEN THAT AND THE DVD, MY PLATE IS PRETTY MUCH FULL. I'M ALSO KNOCKIN OUT TRACKS FOR DAVINA'S NEXT SOLO, MY NEXT SOLO AND CHINGASO AND LACED ARE IN THE WORKS TOO.

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
^^

answer his question or just dont say anything, thats whats worng with this forum too many people not talking about the music and talking about b.c.
BRO THOSE ? HAVE BEEN ASKED ON THIS FORUM I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES!! ANOTHER GUY JUST ASKED THE SAME ? IF ANYONE KNEW IF SHADOW OR BIG TONE GONNA RELEASE ANYTHING SOON AND ITS STILL IN THE FORUM TO READ..ITS PEOPLE THAT HAVE LESS THAN 10 POST ON THIS FORUM THAT COME IN HERE AND ASK ? ABOUT CERTAIN TOPICS AND DONT BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE FORUM BEFORE POSTING!! WHATS THE NEXT NEW THREAD GONNA BE SUMONE GONNA COME IN HERE AND ASK IF THERE'S ANOTHER WOODIE ALBUM COMING OUT SOON? C'MON BRO..

Jun 17, 2009
BRO THOSE ? HAVE BEEN ASKED ON THIS FORUM I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES!! ANOTHER GUY JUST ASKED THE SAME ? IF ANYONE KNEW IF SHADOW OR BIG TONE GONNA RELEASE ANYTHING SOON AND ITS STILL IN THE FORUM TO READ..ITS PEOPLE THAT HAVE LESS THAN 10 POST ON THIS FORUM THAT COME IN HERE AND ASK ? ABOUT CERTAIN TOPICS AND DONT BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE FORUM BEFORE POSTING!! WHATS THE NEXT NEW THREAD GONNA BE SUMONE GONNA COME IN HERE AND ASK IF THERE'S ANOTHER WOODIE ALBUM COMING OUT SOON? C'MON BRO..
IT'S NOT LIKE SOMEONES GONNA SIT DOWN AND READ ALL THE THREADS.

Apr 13, 2006
I think instead of talking shit to people, the artist need to promote their music more beyond myspace and all them website, not taking anything away from big tone and sav it out, but you can't blame a fan for not knowing when a release is coming out.

Nov 2, 2002
I think instead of talking shit to people, the artist need to promote their music more beyond myspace and all them website, not taking anything away from big tone and sav it out, but you can't blame a fan for not knowing when a release is coming out.
thats a good point.
Myspace bullitens have become some artists only promotion method