Santa Rosa 707 Rapzz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
smoov-e can lol

i used to have that cd back in the day. no idea what happened to it.

i always consider smoov e sebastopol, i used to play lots of sports back in the north bay so the town lines have always stuck lol. smoov e's wikipedia is awesome right now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Meltzer

and yeah that zigidy album isn't that bad for all the flack it's gotten. although he saved the best beats for himself and passed the less dope ones off on the sick features. i thought this was one of his best solo tracks

Mar 21, 2009
YO LiterACola @LiterACola , whats up with them jamarcus jersey shorts. Its starting to get that time to break em out and start ballin like kavio on these suckers bruh
No one won that exciting contest lol. I guess it will be another great summer where I wear NFL jerseys as pants.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
That Blackfoot album just came in the mail today, can't really go wrong for costing a god damn penny plus shipping on amazon. here's a cool track off of it, i haven't bumped them all in-depth but i'll post a review when i have. anyone have any info on these guys? all i can find is them making this album outta SR in 2002. pretty dope flows, it isn't the most polished or professional album i've ever heard, but the content is doper than a lot of albums i've paid way more money for.

Jun 5, 2004