Santa Cruz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
You can't organize a tour and expect to play only Friday/Saturdays... Why would you want to anyhow? You can bang out a tour in half the time if you do 3-4 shows a week rather than 1-2.

Some people have to go to work on the weekends too, should they do a poll to see what day of the week they play town by town?

And how is an Oct show an early announcement? I wish I had that notice for the Brooklyn show that had passed. It seems like they announced that show, and a week later it was over.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
rap shows at the catalyst are always during the week, the tech and devin the dude shows i went to were both on like a wed or thurs , thats how they do it there i guess , either way it will sell out, and it will be filled with a bunch of tiny boppers and 40 year old juggalos , some of the homies want me to roll with them , im still thinking about it, its gonna be a good show i just hate the kind of crowds tech and lynch have, but im sure its gonna be fun , maybe i'll make my way to the second floor bar and get loaded, try to shake the kids and maybe knock out a juggalo , sounds like a great time now, see you fools there
you really dont know shit about the catalyst then...hell even the strange days show was a saturday......even bone that next week was sunday....

Nov 14, 2002
Btw whats ya problem with juggalos??? I shoulda asked before... And Fuck a Hater tech is a juggalo in his own...
Juggalos ruined my experience seeing Tech for my first/only show. How are you going to chant about chicken hunting while you wait for Paul Wall to come on? All self proclaimed Juggalo's do is talk about "family" and shit but if you don't have facepaint on and you're not there to mosh, they don't give a fuck about you. I know if my "family" didn't want to be elbowed in the gut at a FUCKING RAP SHOW, then I might take a little care in not doing so.

What I've seen of "Juggalos", when they congregate in one area, is that they are violent assholes who have no respect for women. I suppose it's because they can't get any, so when they think they're anonymous behind that drippy Party City halloween paint of theirs, they sexually assault them.

The bullshit antics that go on when the "family" gets together is stomach turning to any person with a shred of morality, and dude... I'm not the easiest guy to offend. But I don't take sexual assault very lightly. I also don't take physical assault (on a female) very lightly. And sadly, a lot of the Jugallette's out there crave any attention that's given to them happily because it's someone other than daddy giving it to them.

Jul 1, 2004
Juggalos ruined my experience seeing Tech for my first/only show. How are you going to chant about chicken hunting while you wait for Paul Wall to come on? All self proclaimed Juggalo's do is talk about "family" and shit but if you don't have facepaint on and you're not there to mosh, they don't give a fuck about you. I know if my "family" didn't want to be elbowed in the gut at a FUCKING RAP SHOW, then I might take a little care in not doing so.

What I've seen of "Juggalos", when they congregate in one area, is that they are violent assholes who have no respect for women. I suppose it's because they can't get any, so when they think they're anonymous behind that drippy Party City halloween paint of theirs, they sexually assault them.

The bullshit antics that go on when the "family" gets together is stomach turning to any person with a shred of morality, and dude... I'm not the easiest guy to offend. But I don't take sexual assault very lightly. I also don't take physical assault (on a female) very lightly. And sadly, a lot of the Jugallette's out there crave any attention that's given to them happily because it's someone other than daddy giving it to them.
I agree 100%. Me and my girl were towards the back at a show and some joke in make up jumped right onto my girl then he hit the ground from a right hook. You wanna jump on me and try to rough me up, thats fine I'll stomp your skanky ass out. You wanna fuck with my girl or ANY girl for the matter, its not gonna end pretty for you, believe that!

Nov 14, 2002
I agree 100%. Me and my girl were towards the back at a show and some joke in make up jumped right onto my girl then he hit the ground from a right hook. You wanna jump on me and try to rough me up, thats fine I'll stomp your skanky ass out. You wanna fuck with my girl or ANY girl for the matter, its not gonna end pretty for you, believe that!
That's the same exact thing that happened to me. I was all the way in the fucking back on the extreme right side and a juggalo mosh pit somehow got to my area and my girl got fuckin' elbowed in the gut and pushed into a fuckin' rail. I didn't even see what the fuck happened and before I could figure it out the "mosh pit" was on the other side of the room.

Needless to say, she won't be going to a Tech show again.

If I ever bother to go to another show, I'm pretty sure I'll be paying to get into a fight and get thrown out.