San Quinn - The Rock (dvd)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2007
Yo anybody seen this?
& if so is it good, cause I love the album, though I know some dvds especially from independant artists are wack as fuck eg. Daz's '"The Independant Game'', that had to be one of the wackest dvds I ever seen & I love Daz's shit also that 100 racks dvd & Mistah FAB freestyle king dvd though that was more due to the fact I find battles & freestyles pretty borin so I ain't complainin bout that shit cause it came free wit baydestrian & that cd slaps!

But yeah anyways back to the quinn dvd if you seen it, does it have like whole songs on it performed live or anything, & the documentary parts bout him & his life is they cool or is they on some bullshit?

still i gotta say my fave hip hop dvd ever is DJ quiks visualism

holla

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
pretty good dvd, but mine was fucked up. on some of the menus there would be options to click on things, but i couldnt click on them (they did nothing). it seems like parts of the dvd just didnt work, and/or was put together poorly.

Nov 15, 2005
I think it's a dope DVD. I bought it 4 the music videos really (usually that's why I cop hip-hop DVD's anyway). My menu screen's are messed up 2 but everything works as far as I know. GO cop it....

Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
DVD is on point. I don't think the menus are messed up, Mike put some "hidden" scenes in there that you're supposed to find.

Had some good concert footage, studio footage, talked about his life. This DVD made you feel like you just chopped it up with him. It reflects well too cause he's a real down to earth dude, and that's exactly what this DVD depicts.

Hats off to Mike Davis.

Nov 15, 2005
nonstopheat209 said:
...I don't think the menus are messed up, Mike put some "hidden" scenes in there that you're supposed to find...
That's whut I thought at first but I haven't been able 2 find any hidden menu options so I figured there was a glitch in my DVD. GOod 2 know that's not the case. I'm a look in2 this. Any hidden video's?

Mar 22, 2006
i dont rememer where all the codes were but you can find them by trial and error, when your on the menu on a button, press up if it disappaers your goin the right way if it goes back to the button or doesnt move your goin the right way. ill look for the codes tonight though and post some up if i find it (dont have a copy here to play and find the codes out right now) but theres like 10 hidden videos or somethin like that