San Quinn new mixtape slap!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2013
Im gonna have to get this Quinn is dope and i havnt met but my homies did they gotta verse from and he drove to the spot solo dropped it and did an intro and the hook just cuz no charge

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Yeah the beats slapped on that project with e klips but that Boy to a Man was probably the last Bay album that really blew me away when i first listened to it. I remember it came out the same week as 40's album the Ball Street Journal i believe and that shit made 40's album seem average

Feb 8, 2006
I like Quinn Cuz he is more diverse then most.he be spitting real game, he spit bout real ogs out here and even that beef CD talking bout mess was tight. The 1st shit I got from him was spot in the shade.that shit was clean

Apr 14, 2006
I downloaded this. There's a couple of great songs, but the rest I wasn't feeling at all. Its too bad as I used to be a huge Quinn fan, but he's never going to make the music quality that he once had the talent to do. I thought he was going to be the next one from the bay to blow after the rock hit, but I think his time is over.

Apr 25, 2002
Its nice to hear Quinn bring it again. I think he's still capable of making great music. He knows whats best for him but I think he'd be a great fit on Hiero's label. He could use their resources to make an album with a nice sound again. Quinn's done a good job having "sound" on his albums all the way through.

Dec 23, 2011
I like Quinn Cuz he is more diverse then most.he be spitting real game, he spit bout real ogs out here and even that beef CD talking bout mess was tight. The 1st shit I got from him was spot in the shade.that shit was clean
I think he was either 14 or 16 when he made that song and album too.