San Quinn in the new 50 Cent video!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2005
Another candidate for tha "classic posts" section...LOL! I'm waitin for DD Kenny to post on how hilarious this thread is but I'm sure it aint even worth his time....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^um, u do know u can watch the video online? i think someone even posted it in this thread.

i think the funniest thing is that we're all supposed to just buy into the idea that quinn would just be kickin it with 50 for his new video.

Jan 1, 2006
Johnny7 said:
I saw this on MTV jams today with Quinn in a cameo. I wonder what that means if anything??? I hope Quinn will be doing even bigger things this year, he deserves it!!!
You would've have a valid argument if you asked if that was Quinn or not. But since you made the claim that it was Quinn everyone is pulling out your card.
ILLER THAN ILL said:
quinn should've shot 50 cent.
Co-sign to that

Sep 8, 2006
I know its Quinn cause I just saw this video for the 3rd time today... All you guys talking about there's no way its Quinn and all this "classic posts" thing!!! Ha ha, its gonna be funny when you see it for youself. You'll be like oh yeah, that 50 video, let me see for myself, that retard was talking about it on the forum... THen ur gonna be like, wait, that looked like Quinn for real... Thats because it is, and he is short in the video because he is sitting down! LOL! Then you'll see it again and say... Wait! It is Quinn!!! Why is he in there???

I think I saw FAB in there too. But I'm not sure...

Oh yeah, I know Quinn brought Ya Boy into the game but Ya Boy is doing it huge right now... I'm not some idiot. I know a little about hip hop too. Give me some credit! Holla!

Mar 2, 2006
Quinn?! doubT iT.. especially in a 50 video!! and based on dat pause frame.. watchin iT on YouTube AND MTVJams.. [[.. dey kan only ride 50's nutts so hard dat dey play it almost once every utha hour ..]].. it definitely aint Quinn!!