San Quinn - 457 is the Code Part 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
its okay, nowhere near the first one or i give you my word....speaking of which, i give u my word IMO is a fucking classic, was my album of the year last year, im wondering if his new album will be on par with that, hopefully it will, hes had mad time to work on it

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
the rock will be a classic......everything that ive heard bout it so far has been good.....top notch production, a possible dvd included, minium features, single "bay is in the area."

"an like you all my friends are grimey but they loyal." - quinn

Jul 10, 2005
I been a Quinn Fan since waaaaayy Back. But He has that Thing where he drops a good album, Then some Wack shit. I'm still a Fan, No doubt but it could be just me. Anyone agree?

Mar 13, 2005
MenaceKlan said:
I been a Quinn Fan since waaaaayy Back. But He has that Thing where he drops a good album, Then some Wack shit. I'm still a Fan, No doubt but it could be just me. Anyone agree?
yeah i agree.

and i hear the bay is in the area iono its really nothing special to me i aint really feelin it.

Jun 25, 2002
Damn You Folks dont know what you talking about Shit is Knocking!!!! Some of that real bay shit on that album... Classic Shit!!!!! It has that old school type vibe to and and thats what make it slap!!!!!

Feb 10, 2005
damn wtf Quinn??

The album IMO is wack as fuck...i mean i bought the shit cuz im a Quinn fan...but damn who the fuck picks his beats? i swear quinn is better off with JT doin his shit!!

there wasnt a track on there that was knockin? the mighty quinn was better than this one and fasho the first 457 is the code was way betta!

im really disapointed in Quinn...i mean i wish i knew Quinn personally so i can ask him myself wtf happened!??

HE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO MOBB TYPE MUZIK..THE NIGGUH TALKIN GANGSTA SHIT BUT COME WITH SUM FUCKIN NEWYORK WACK ASS BEATS... I MEAN THE PEOPLE YA FUCK WITH CAN MAKE GOOD MUSIC BUT I SWEAR YOU MUST PICK THE WEAKEST SHIT FROM THE SELECTION!

PICK A STYLE AND STICK WITH IT..YA WANNA SOUND LIKE YOUR FROM NY THEN RAP LIKE IT!!!
YA WANNA RAP MOBB SHIT THEN COME WITH MUZIK TO MOBB TOO DONT MIX THE SHIT IT SOUNDS FAKE AS FUCK!

~MY NAME IS YOUNG MAC MALL MAYNE AND THIS IS MY OPINION!