San Jose Sharks Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Sharks didnt play with any urgency, until the last 2 minutes. Your not gonna win a 2 goal game, in the last 2 minutes. Idk what the fuck they were doing, cant win a game on home ice is awful, especially when u play in arguably the loudest stadium in the nhl.

Dissapointment is an understatement.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Well what bugs me is how mclellan only changed one part of the lineup by adding an extra defenseman, and rolled lines with no chemistry. Marleau havlat and thorton should have been on the same line that whole game. period. I dont think they even all skated togethor at all except on the failed power play.

IF we can get some younger potential stars for marleau, then I say do it, but if not, I dont want to see him go. Boyle's contract is up, but im figuring he is gonna retire. Im putting this lost series on mclellan. Its one thing to do weird things in the regular season, and not change your scheme when your losing, but its completely different to do that in the playoffs, and I think that was a huge contributing factor in this loss.

Theres always next year I guess...