san jose graff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2006
being a fan of san jose music, ive noticed a lot of rappers coming out saying they were ex taggers/bombers graffheads
i remember everyone was ashamed of their old tagging days!!

the first san jose artis i heard talk about this shit was enormous on the san jose kings dvd and now everyone got something to say. i dont give a shit but since im still active some people used talk down on what they themselves used to do FUCK THEM ALL

Apr 19, 2008
WWW.FACEBOOK
being a fan of san jose music, ive noticed a lot of rappers coming out saying they were ex taggers/bombers graffheads
i remember everyone was ashamed of their old tagging days!!

the first san jose artis i heard talk about this shit was enormous on the san jose kings dvd and now everyone got something to say. i dont give a shit but since im still active some people used talk down on what they themselves used to do FUCK THEM ALL

o and btw FUCK JBF WE ALWAYS ON TOP

no net bangin / we in the streets too

SHOUT OUT TO TDM
REAL FUCCIN TALK
OFF TOP MAYNE U ALREADY KNO WUT IT IS

YUP WE STILL IN DA STREETS
THE CATS THAT IS ASSHAMED TO SAY WERE THEY R OR WERE FROM
ARE THE ONES HATING CUZZ THEY
NOT RELAVENT NEMORE

SUCCX UR CREWS GOT TOOK OUT OR COULDNT MAKE THE CUT HAHAHAH

----ALL OUT THUGGEN DA MOST----

Apr 19, 2008
WWW.FACEBOOK
SUP WIT IT SHEA---- WUT THEY KNO BOUT THE OLD SCHOOL

TWF DEF MOBB----
TOO DAMN MUCHO
THE DEF MOBB
TRY DISSN MY KLICK

DEF MOB
DOPEST EVER FOUND
DONT EVER FRONT
DOLLARS ENDS FETTY

KCA KEEPING CRIME ALIVE
KINGS CREATING ART

TWF THE WORLDS FUCT
THOSE WITHOUT FEAR

Apr 19, 2008
WWW.FACEBOOK
GRAFF IS THE BIGEST PART OF 90'S SJ HISTORY, IT MAKES ME SICK WHEN PEOPLE ARE ASHAMED OR "TOO GROWN" THEN WHEN ITS COOL JUMP BACK ON

THATS ALL IM SAYING
YUP THAT IS VERY TRU
AND IF U THINK ABOUT IT ALMOST EVERY ONE IN SJ THAT IS DOIN BIG THANGS HAS HAD A ROLE IN THE TAGGING SITUATION
IF IT WASNT THEM IT WAS THEY BROTHER OR CUZZIN OR SUMTHING